Man Utd home 20th Mar

I have 2 spares available for Sunday, my travelling companions messed up flights. Not quite sitting together but close, one standard adult, CB Level 1 132, £53.00. One over 65, Colin Bell Level 1 122, cost £42. (I'm not sure about the upgrading possibilities, or how strict it is at the gate re over 65's). I have the two paper tickets. Face Value. Strictly blues only. Payment on handover. Need a reliable purchaser, if there's a no show I'm stuck with them.. PM me if interested. Thanks
Pm Sent

I have 2 extras but this is a complete package of:
1 night match break package for 2 people including:
2 tickets for:
Man city vs man utd (city supporters east stand level 3) on the 20th March
And
1 night accommodation at the Novotel Manchester West hotel (twins room for 2 people) booking date : 19/20 March - night before match.
Requested price: £350 . (£175 per person for package- face value)

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be looking for 1 single adult ticket in block 315 level 3 Please send pm if any available

After 1 (if there is 2 together I'll take the old man as well!) for Sunday just been told the card promised is no longer available - please DM me and I'll get straight back to you.
Pick up on the day or I'll drive to you if required

After 1 (if there is 2 together I'll take the old man as well!) for Sunday just been told the card promised is no longer available - please DM me and I'll get straight back to you.
Pick up on the day or I'll drive to you if required

Have you managed to get a ticket yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.