Man v. Food

compulsive viewing in a kind of car crash way. typical american food in most cases - quantity over quality. and what's with all that shit melted cheese on almost everything? american cheese is the worst in the world. they only have two kinds - yellow and orange. they both taste the same (i.e. of nothing) but there's always the fall back of spray can cheese (i kid you not) if you prefer to add extra chemicals to the tasteless shite.

the funniest one was when he took up a milk shake challenge and had to drink about 20 sickly rich milk shakes in under an hour. just as he was nearing the end he threw up and was disqualified.

oh, and adam richman is a fat bastard. at this rate his projected life expectancy is about 3 years.

didactic said:
Eating and body size are not always directly related. Some of those champion eaters are tiny but have just taught themselves how to take down lots of food.

Good luck with the challenge blue. One thing I miss about the states and envy are the buffet joints whether it is meat or seafood or pizza you can get a whole lot of food for very cheap. Try some when you out there (besides the pizza as you are planning that already). The bbq places are fantastic choose the one everyone is talking about as some patrons go to the same places for years the food is that good.

All you need is £7 for all you can eat pizza in the UK
Its shit and is probably 90% fat but that's Pizza Hut for you

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
strongbowholic said:
Barcon said:
He's Italian.
He's from Brooklyn and he's Jewish.
Can't be Jewish,did you see that fucking rack of ribs he demolished.
More 'unorthodox' than orthodox, but definitely Jewish - i was gob smacked at the amount of bacon he has put away considering.

strongbowholic said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
strongbowholic said:
He's from Brooklyn and he's Jewish.
More 'unorthodox' than orthodox, but definitely Jewish - i was gob smacked at the amount of bacon he has put away considering.

I know, he made a right pig of himself!

paphos-mcfc said:
strongbowholic said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

I know, he made a right pig of himself!
Definitely a greedy swine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.