Man v. Food

Don't come on here snouting your mouth off!!! Shouldn't you be out porking your 'girlfriends'

speccybob 8 said:
Don't come on here snouting your mouth off!!! Shouldn't you be out porking your 'girlfriends'

My trough is over flowing with them not my fault for others its like digging for truffles. Be happy I let the rest of you have any rations. I could build stys with the women lining up for my sausage. Shouldnt you be at the hog market sniffing your snout around and squealing for attention?

didactic said:
speccybob 8 said:

My trough is over flowing with them not my fault for others its like digging for truffles. Be happy I let the rest of you have any rations. I could build stys with the women lining up for my sausage. Shouldnt you be at the hog market sniffing your snout around and squealing for attention?

Unlike you, I don't squeal for attention.

I am happy as a pig in shit at the moment, no need to be at any hog market.

speccybob 8 said:
didactic said:
speccybob 8 said:

Snout wrong with that mate. Can picture you sat there with a pot belly just loin around.

paphos-mcfc said:
speccybob 8 said:
didactic said:

Snout wrong with that mate. Can picture you sat there with a pot belly just loin around.

Snout wrong with it at all tried to share some advice about women as most are as clumsy as a hog on ice. The jibes get boaring though as I am far from the swine I have been cast as.

corky1970 said:
Fucking shocking programme, pure glutony and greed

i fucking switch it over to see an advert asking for £5 per month to save a poor african baby, then switch back to see this **** high fiving a fucking retarded redkneck hick doing the fingers and " whoo yeh" shit !! as he forces down a house burger with extra steak and 20 sides with jumbo fries with pizza topping

cunts

Is it the ad's or the programme you don't like?

He is actually a huge 'soccer' fan!
He watched the derby, although he wouldn't divulge which side he sided with..
He regularly posts on twitter about football and is also addicted to FIFA, muchos respect.

..That was... until I saw this....
de1b9d2ea26911e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg

Tbh he's a likeable, funny and talented guy and I have even more respect for him seeing that he's a 'soccer' fan. Would love to see any of you take on any of the challenges he does every week

Shadz69 said:
corky1970 said:
Fucking shocking programme, pure glutony and greed

i fucking switch it over to see an advert asking for £5 per month to save a poor african baby, then switch back to see this **** high fiving a fucking retarded redkneck hick doing the fingers and " whoo yeh" shit !! as he forces down a house burger with extra steak and 20 sides with jumbo fries with pizza topping

cunts

Is it the ad's or the programme you don't like?
those ads wind me up more tbh

Daveth said:
He is actually a huge 'soccer' fan!
He watched the derby, although he wouldn't divulge which side he sided with..
He regularly posts on twitter about football and is also addicted to FIFA, muchos respect.

..That was... until I saw this....
de1b9d2ea26911e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg

Tbh he's a likeable, funny and talented guy and I have even more respect for him seeing that he's a 'soccer' fan. Would love to see any of you take on any of the challenges he does every week

you call regularly force feeding yourself shitloads of heart attack food just to prove what a greedy **** you are a 'challenge'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.