Man wanted over fatal stabbing of woman pushing baby in a pram...

CPS mate. Police cant charge domestic violence cases, CPS have to review the cases and decide. They take an age to do it, and when they do look at them they send them back for pointless and irrelevant things to be done just to buy themselves time. Nobody will ever convince me that the CPS sending back action plans isnt tactical. They are wankers

Something usually done by services managing too much demand isn't it? As it becomes more bureaucratic then common sense goes out the window.

Certain "rules" get stretched to absurdity, not the same thing but I can remember one senior member staff asking why a young woman with a cocaine addiction paid for by prostitution couldn't contribute to her own accomodation from that income.

This bloke was obviously someone who should have been on remand, without the benefit of hindsight.

Something usually done by services managing too much demand isn't it? As it becomes more bureaucratic then common sense goes out the window.

Certain "rules" get stretched to absurdity, not the same thing but I can remember one senior member staff asking why a young woman with a cocaine addiction paid for by prostitution couldn't contribute to her own accomodation from that income.

This bloke was obviously someone who should have been on remand, without the benefit of hindsight.

Fuck me. You have to wonder how some people can be so stupid and still live in the real world

He was arrested a couple of months ago in Manchester for assaulting her and was bailed, he's been arrested a couple of times for threatening to kill her and been bailed. At what point do the police take some responsibility?
I have a little sympathy with the Police here. They cannot supply a 24 hour guard and when race and culture (see earlier posters comments) are involved they have to tread on eggshells otherwise someone will stick a label on them

He was arrested a couple of months ago in Manchester for assaulting her and was bailed, he's been arrested a couple of times for threatening to kill her and been bailed. At what point do the police take some responsibility?
He should just have been deported after he’d been arrested, given that he must have been on a visa that was about to expire.

If you’ve been arrested a couple of times for a very serious offence then in my view you forfeit your right to be in the country. It’s not like anybody was going to miss the arsehole, other than the people who helped him while he was on the run I suppose.

Seems a cock-up by the magistrates or the prosecution barrister or solicitor at the bail hearing in this instance. How can a man making threats to kill towards an ex partner be allowed to walk the streets?

I wonder how the stats on women killed in West Yorkshire compare to other forces. A force with a notorious reputation for incompetence.

Seems a cock-up by the magistrates or the prosecution barrister or solicitor at the bail hearing in this instance. How can a man making threats to kill towards an ex partner be allowed to walk the streets?

I wonder how the stats on women killed in West Yorkshire compare to other forces. A force with a notorious reputation for incompetence.

He was arrested for assaulting her in Manchester too, then released on bail. Its mental.
Considering he is a foreign national too, surely an assault and threats to kill should warrant being fucked off out of the country

He was arrested for assaulting her in Manchester too, then released on bail. Its mental.
Considering he is a foreign national too, surely an assault and threats to kill should warrant being fucked off out of the country
Probably bought a cat hence he can’t be deported as he has strong links to the UK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.