Manc Accent

My missus is from Newcastle, one of her pet hates about the 'Manc' accent is when people say 'bockle' instead of bottle. I think that's what she's saying anyway, I can't understand the thick Geordie twat

Hamann Pineapple said:
My missus is from Newcastle, one of her pet hates about the 'Manc' accent is when people say 'bockle' instead of bottle. I think that's what she's saying anyway, I can't understand the thick Geordie twat
Thank God your missus isn't a member of bluemoon without your knowing....

Hamann Pineapple said:

Not much makes me laugh out loud but that made me properly chuckle.

LCBblue said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Thank God your missus isn't a member of bluemoon without your knowing....
How do you know that she isn't?! God help him if she is!

can't stand the chav scally fake manc that seems to be creeping in around places but a proper old manc accent is quite sexy on a girl.
I seem to have a mix of manc and Lancs. Can't say I notice it myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.