Manc or not (Merged)

Re: Manc or not...(2)....

Thanks very much guys/gals,we are all City fans together.Unfortunately i've had a PM from someone who's giving me grief (no names etc,maybe it's cos ahm a Jock),let's get 4th people,and into CL. for the 1st time..Altogether now.....Bluemoon,,,you saw me standing alone.............

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Thanks very much guys/gals,we are all City fans together.Unfortunately i've had a PM from someone who's giving me grief (no names etc,maybe it's cos ahm a Jock),let's get 4th people,and into CL. for the 1st time..Altogether now.....Bluemoon,,,you saw me standing alone.............

Thats a bit harsh, and a bit over the top, i mean i hate jocks as much as the next man but you redeem yourself by being a blue

;)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:

Thats a bit harsh, and a bit over the top, i mean i hate jocks as much as the next man but you redeem yourself by being a blue

;)
see that ^^^^^ is nice .humour

Re: Manc or not

not, I am 100% jock...........................sorry guys!

supporting city came from a combination of stuff really. firstly my dad for as long as I can remember told me that fergie was, well basically the devil and that as a club man utd were rotten to the core, I took note. (my dad is not a city fan bye the way)

my scottish club (kilmarnock) are a wee scottish team and I always seen similarities with city. city and kilmarnock are underdog type clubs of thier respective countries and I took to the sky blues because of this. I remember watching city struggle through the 90's (like killie still do) and being very impressed with how loyal and passionate the fans stayed. so I guess you lot have to take most of the credit for being the way you are.

I never made a game until the begining of the sven era as none of my mates were blues. I eventually got to know ricster (from this forum) and I started going to games with him as I still do.

I guess I'm a relatively new fan when it comes to going to games but I am no glory hunter. I'm no manc but Ive always been made to feel very welcome so give yourselfs a pat on the back!!

I'm a cockney and I wouldn't support any other team. And i've sussed out what it means to be a city fan. When you are 5-0 up at half time and you still worry that you are going to lose. Oh! how I love it......

CockneyBlueTheFirst said:
I'm a cockney and I wouldn't support any other team. And i've sussed out what it means to be a city fan. When you are 5-0 up at half time and you still worry that you are going to lose. Oh! how I love it......

this

Re: Manc or not

Manc
Crossley Hospital Pollard St Ancoats
Now in 50th year supporting City thanks to best friend's german born dad taking me and him to games, he knew Bert Trautmann and we used to get complementary tickets We were both eight years old and followed them through all since

TTTCITYBHOY said:

He probably has a crush on you, take it as a complement ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.