Manc or not (Merged)

Re: Manc or not...(2)....

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
Thanks very much guys/gals,we are all City fans together.Unfortunately i've had a PM from someone who's giving me grief (no names etc,maybe it's cos ahm a Jock),let's get 4th people,and into CL. for the 1st time..Altogether now.....Bluemoon,,,you saw me standing alone.............

Thats a bit harsh, and a bit over the top, i mean i hate jocks as much as the next man but you redeem yourself by being a blue

;)

mate just pm him back saying im a man city fan whtehr u like it or not,il go to as many games,buy as much jerseys,scarfs and posters as i want and theres absoulutely nothing u can do about it.itl just annoy him cos he wont be able to do anything,nice to see 99% of ppl on here have a brain and a heart.COME ON CITY!!

Re: Manc or not

LCBblue said:
mancityscot said:

mancityscot -

ginger-hair-scottish-person.jpg

Wrong! This is him:

PGC.jpg

Re: Manc or not

SWPISHOME said:
Not a Manc.....Have relations in Manchester and was over there a lot as a kid, Now living in Ireland and am a season ticket holder.

Fair play to you sir, (doffs imaginary hat) I sat next to a guy for several years who traveled from Bristol for every home game, great to see such commitment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.