Manchester City are Champions of England for the 7th time!

As a Manchester United supporter, can I wish you all congratulations on winning the title. In January, when we were top, we could see you coming up like a steam train. The 0-2 win away a Chelsea which did for Lampard, and destroying Liverpool at Anfield, it was obvious that Pep had re-discovered his mojo. Even city fans complained that he wasn't playing with an out an out striker, but he trusted in his players, and others like Gundogan stepped up to score the important goals when it mattered. Stones and Diaz have been immense too.

As an advocate of giving academy players an opportunity to shine in the first team, Phil Foden looks a proper player, and when they are local, genuine supporters of the club, it just adds that extra bit of passion and energy. You can tell that it means so much to them. He will go far.

Next season, we will be back to challenge, with ratface, cuntvani, Rashford, slabhead and co, so don't rest on your laurels, you Stockport dwelling, bell-ringing, simpletons.
Well than you pal, now sod off back to Salford..challenge us ? Never in our life time.

A very big well done to the players, Pep backroom staff, an incredible achievement, to win in such style in a season placing demandis finally getting the recognition it deserves.

We are blessed to have Pep at the helm, you can bet your bottom dollar that as of tomorrow he will be focused on the next trophy.
I may have drunk a little too much, I read that as Peps bathroom staff!!!!!!

This aged well.​

Manchester City fans left unhappy by curse of constantly winning trophies​

Jonathan Wilson

Jonathan Wilson

When a club ceases to be that hapless entity that drew you in, it seems success is not as much fun as everybody assumes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.