Manchester City are where they are now because of Carlos

Please stop being an apologist. He's shat on the the club, the fans, the manager. He was good for us, but that was then. His bridges haven't been burned, they've been nuked.

Halfpenny said:
Please stop being an apologist. He's shat on the the club, the fans, the manager. He was good for us, but that was then. His bridges haven't been burned, they've been nuked.

I had bad guts like that the other week, not pleasant.

Yes he was extremely good for us and helped us get champions league football but we've moved to another rung up the ladder now, turned out he wasn't the Messiah just a very stupid naughty boy.

Tevez City said:
Patrick Vieira: Manchester City are where they are now because of Carlos Tevez

"But of course, the club is where its at the moment because I think Carlos Tevez really contributed to that situation. Last year, Carlos scored goals for the club when it's been fantastic for the football club."

I'm afraid the OP headline doesn't quite match the quote.

Of course Tevez's goals were a major contribution to where we are now. That's a fact that nobody can deny. Several others have also made a major contribution.

Another fact is that he's since acted extremely unprofessionally. He's also breached his contract by the sound of it.

If all the other players behaved in the way that he has then we most definitely WOULDN'T be where we are now.

No point in defending the indefensible. A great shame it's turned out this way, but it has. We need to move on without him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.