Manchester City are where they are now because of Carlos

He is telling the truth , even though he has gone AWOL and behaving like a tool , he has carried us for the good part of 2 years.

Tevez did good for us- carried us on his own to an extent
He will be part of our history
Would now hold up the team flowing football ala R Marsh
Feel sorry a bit for him - he must have some form of mental problmes
Robero right to seek an apolgy for him i.e. ready to forgive - but Tevez would not understand this - ego too big So we will go on without him - getting old and fat anyway<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:43 pm --<br /><br />Tevez did good for us- carried us on his own to an extent
He will be part of our history
Would now hold up the team flowing football ala R Marsh
Feel sorry a bit for him - he must have some form of mental problmes
Robero right to seek an apolgy for him i.e. ready to forgive - but Tevez would not understand this - ego too big So we will go on without him - getting old and fat anyway

You'll never ever catch me thanking The Tw@ that is Tevez!!

I'd say him hogging all the goal opportunities is, arguably, what slowed down our development! In fact, I put it to you that we would have been pretty much where we are NOW had he have bothered sharing the team ethic of unselfishness, when Mancini had us working towards that goal, last year.

We are where we are IN SPITE of the w*nker and I, and a few others, have said this for a long time.

I miss him as a player.
I hate him.
I want him back.
I don't think he deserves to come back.
Time to move on, it is best for both of us... and those around us...

Is Carlos an ex-girlfriend?

acton28 said:
I miss him as a player.
I hate him.
I want him back.

I think this is the essence of an abusive relationship . He was a great player for city but had become a control freak and very selfish, maybe within 12 months of signing . He will never be a team player and is and always will be an individual. We are becoming a GREAT team and really don't need 'an abuser' to infiltrate our team.

I'm not sure what I think anymore.

He pissed me off with his transfer requests, then I thought he should have the benefit of the doubt as I couldn't handle being away from my family for long periods of time either. Add the fact that he had that slimy twat Joorabachian sniffing around for another management commission and I thought he may be being pushed and pulled from all sides - he wanted to stay but his kids wanted him home, City wanted him to stay but Joorabachian wanted another fee to boost his bank account that was probably a bit short thanks to all his failed business ventures over here.

Then there was the Munich episode and he had the audacity to go on tv and say what he said as though it was all about why he wouldn't pull his socks up or sit on his own in the front seat of the team bus.

Now this - he's completely ignoring the club and pretending nothings wrong whilst playing celebrity golf in Argentina.

I think he's having/had a mental breakdown. He's never come across as bright - although he did convince the British press he couldn't speak English so they left him alone - but he isn't so stupid that he thinks City will just let this go with another fine or tear up his contract surely?

Or can Joorabachian see one final deal from Tevez, telling him everything is covered and to get himself sacked. Get a final payment of a few million in fees for him courtesy of a new contract with another club and let Tevez take the hit when Citys legal team get him stripped of every penny he has in way of compensation.

Tevez won't deal with him again but he'll have enough in the bank to see him through. Surely other players can see what a slimeball Joorabachian is and his days as a consultant are numbered. Other clubs must have seen what he did to try and disrupt City and would be foolish to have him anywhere near a contract discussion. So Tevez is his last chance to earn some decent money.

Then again Tevez could be behaving like this so he can claim to be mentally ill and earn himself a get out of jail free card?

So- he's either a thick tosser, a gullible tosser, a mentally ill gullible tosser, a tosser or just mentally ill?

Sausage97 said:
acton28 said:
I miss him as a player.
I hate him.
I want him back.

I think this is the essence of an abusive relationship . He was a great player for city but had become a control freak and very selfish, maybe within 12 months of signing . He will never be a team player and is and always will be an individual. We are becoming a GREAT team and really don't need 'an abuser' to infiltrate our team.

He loves us, he loves us not...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.