Manchester City are where they are now because of Carlos

If it wasn't for Yaya's goals we wouldn't have won the FA Cup.

He had all the makings of going down as a legend at our club and I mean up there with Colin the King etc.

Unfortunately, the ungrateful **** has ruined all of that so now he can fuck off!!<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:42 pm --<br /><br />
nevilletogoater-in said:

He had all the makings of going down as a legend at our club and I mean up there with Colin the King etc.

Unfortunately, the ungrateful **** has ruined all of that so now he can fuck off!!

Oh and if it wasn't for Super Kevin Horlock and Paul Dickov, we wouldn't be where we are today

Let it go Tevez City noone questions his contribution which is why he is our highest paid player and was captain. I think that is ample reward he had the chance to become a legend for us his name going doing in history as the man who led us into the new era where we are going to dominate the sport for years to come. But what does he do?. He felt he was bigger than the club, the manager, the other players and insulted the owner by his actions. As someone who works for a major firm Ill let you know there is noone bigger than the collective. Now all our strikers are scoring more than he was. ALL of them and if they continue will score more for us in one season than he did in one season.

Its over bro you strike me as the type to stalk ex girlfriends even after they had humilated you in public, told everyone how they never loved you and cheated on you several times.

Tevez thank you for your goals, fuck you for everything else.

If I remember there is 10 other players who can also say that they also helped get City to where they are now, sure Tevez pop up and have scored goals at some very important moments in the past, but that does not entitlied him to now behave the way he doing, he is only injuring himself and his reputation????, NO PLAYER is bigger than the club, and this includes Tevez, no doubt this is the last off, that we'll see him and the fact that he's holed up in Argentina only serve's the fact that he is not coming back........

It will not matter one bit to him on how many goals he as scored for us,or for any other club he may end up playing for.I'd imagine any medals he collects over the years will gather dust in some draw and can't see him in years to come one some tv show saying how much he enjoyed playing with certain players.He will never be any sort of club ambassador and will very unlikely be invited back for any clubs annual celebrations and the reason being is carlos tevez only plays for carlos tevez.

When he retires he will also not give one fuck what fans at any club he's played for will think about him, so we should give him the same one fuck.

shootmeifipost10k said:
It will not matter one bit to him on how many goals he as scored for us,or for any other club he may end up playing for.I'd imagine any medals he collects over the years will gather dust in some draw and can't see him in years to come one some tv show saying how much he enjoyed playing with certain players.He will never be any sort of club ambassador and will very unlikely be invited back for any clubs annual celebrations and the reason being is carlos tevez only plays for carlos tevez.

When he retires he will also not give one fuck what fans at any club he's played for will think about him, so we should give him the same one fuck.[/quote]

IMO you are being too generous.

nevilletogoater-in said:

Unfortunately, the ungrateful **** has ruined all of that so now he can fuck off!!

-- Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:42 pm --

nevilletogoater-in said:

Oh and if it wasn't for Super Kevin Horlock and Paul Dickov, we wouldn't be where we are today

At the risk of turning this into a scene from 'Life of Brian' what about The Goat and Nicky Weaver ??

:-)

I can't wait till he's fucked off as long as he doesn't get one over on MCFC OK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.