Manchester City fan gets Man United badge tattooed on chest

dan.j.mcfc said:
BlueInCanada said:
Dave, just give up mate. You're talking to a brick wall, talking to him.

BluePurgatory, its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Well said that man.

Whether its true or not I don't really care, but the paranoia and just general idiocy is cringe worthy and probably worse than if the article is bullshit. Saying things like "those who want to believe and promote anything which is anti city." is absolutely pathetic and tbh your a prime example of why we get called "bitters" because of undeniable bitterness people like you ooze.

Thanks for the comments - glad it's not just me that thinks he's a bit of a balloon. ;-)

If I see him asleep on a train I'm gonna smash the shit out of him. Mega twat.

A Blue my arse.................He even looks like a Rag, you just wouldn't would you? it's a go at us, simples, there is just no way on gods earth a Blue would do that to himself, you little fat tit.................If you were my son I would disown you.

If he is a blue somebody must know him... anybody???

And, if he is a blue he is a twat! Nothing on this earth would make me have that shite on my body!

woops, just made a topic about this, didn't see it when I made one :/
Unbelievable if true, how can a blue be so stupid, he must be a closet rag

This was mentioned on XFM this morning. They had audio of the actual tattooing, which happened in a pub. Apparently they'd been informed of the bet soem time ago and had been following it for a few months so, unfortunately, it seems it's completely true.

Firstly you've got to be a moron to go through with it, regardless of any bet you may have made.

Secondly you've got to be a moron to bet that City would finish above United this last season, or at least you've got to be a moron to bet such high stakes. A £10 bet with a mate, fair enough, Untied would have been strong favourites, but you never know, and it's only a bit of fun with a £10 at stake. But a tattoo of United's badge, on your chest, you'd have to be an idiot.

cyberblue said:
Why contact the press ? who is Cavandish press ?why have the "tattoo" in a boozer ? would have thought a better photo shoot would have been for him to wear a City Shirt.scarf. hat ect .wont be long before he is outed
Cavendish Press is a long-established and overwhelmingly rag-oriented news, sport and pap photo agency in Manchester, think they used to be in Deansgate.
They basically sell bullshit to tabloids. They were reponsible for the non-existent Rooney tattoo story (the one with the really crap photoshop picture). They also had the 'City fan' in a shirt with Rooney's name on the back (the reason you never saw his face was because it was a member of staff who'd had it printed in town and then went with the photographer to the stadium). Costs of shirt & printing, £50. Sales of picture, a grand or so. Easy money for the gullible or the plain dishonest newsdesks who commission this crap.
They are also almost single-handedly responsible for every 'Mario behaving badly in Manchester' overhyped, exaggerated or simply made up bullshit story you will ever read in a red top. Mario is hot stuff at the moment and so the papers will pay a premium for anything concerning him — particularly if there's the merest hint of 'bad boy' about it.
They can make far more from a picture of Mario getting out of a sports car or a 'there he goes again, he's mad'-type ream of complete bollocks than their normal snaps of 'Colleen with lots of shopping bags in King Street'.
I am amazed that after two days and 10 pages, not a single blue has ever heard of this guy, let alone knows him, works with him, sits near him or has ever been to a game with him.
Not every blue comes on here of course, far from it. But someone would have known someone etc.
The fact they were on a radio station means nothing. They could just as easily have been on a WUM with them as with a newspaper.
That said, he makes Karl Pilkington look like Aristotle so he could easily be a blue — and be even more stupid than he looks.
But whether true or not, people are right to be extremely dubious and suspicious when they see the words 'Cavendish Press' anywhere near a story, especially concerning City. They have previous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.