Manchester City fan gets Man United badge tattooed on chest

BluePurgatory said:
daveduke67 said:
BluePurgatory said:
OMG that reply is like war and peace and I wasnt aware you were a member of the spelling police. Have you ever heard the expression "Less is More"? I will make it simple for you. Do you believe the article in the daily mail to be true?

I'd say that the tattoo is genuine as there appears to be the start of a rag badge being inked onto his chest. Other than that I neither know nor, more importantly, care.

1. Does not confirm he is a city fan and 2 you cared enough to post two pics?

I said I thought the tattoo looked genuine and other than that I neither know or care if it is true - how do you get that I confirmed him as a City fan?

As I stated in the previous post the first picture was submitted as a joke and the second was merely pointing out that, for a change, a City tattoo story appeared to be actually based around a real tattoo and not another photoshopped one. Not sure how this suggests I really care if the report is true or not.

Dave, just give up mate. You're talking to a brick wall, talking to him.

BluePurgatory, its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

BlueInCanada said:
Dave, just give up mate. You're talking to a brick wall, talking to him.

BluePurgatory, its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Well said that man.

Whether its true or not I don't really care, but the paranoia and just general idiocy is cringe worthy and probably worse than if the article is bullshit. Saying things like "those who want to believe and promote anything which is anti city." is absolutely pathetic and tbh your a prime example of why we get called "bitters" because of undeniable bitterness people like you ooze.

If he's a Blue, he's a twat.

If he's a Red, he's a twat.

In short, the lad is quite clearly a twat.

ccr said:
I heard that a lot of united fans had scenes of crowds tatooed on them to make their parade seem bigger.
Still looks small though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.