Manchester City fan gets Man United badge tattooed on chest

TFC said:
saleblue16 said:
daveduke67 said:
What an embarrassing tattoo to have - I'd scrub it off with a rusty wire brush as soon as I got home.

2dqvvwl.jpg

I'd get rid of that rag badge too.
HIS MATE LOOKS LIKE A RIGHT ****!

To be fair, they both look like cunts to me ;)

This another Rag stunt? Does anyone know this idiot? ST holder at CoMS? Seat number please!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
TFC said:
saleblue16 said:
HIS MATE LOOKS LIKE A RIGHT ****!

This another Rag stunt? Does anyone know this idiot? ST holder at CoMS? Seat number please!
you're not allowed to question it Dave
even though it looks deeply suspicious and the same twats that set up a similar stunt with 'rooney' on a city shirt
furthermore it was in that bastion of truth 'daily mail'

how could you possibly have a doubt that it isn't kosher?

The expression on the coonts face quite clearly shows he´s acting - it´s another pathetic fail from the rag boys - just like yesterday
If however he IS proved to be blue then he is a COCK of the first order and anyone encountering him should inform him of such

squirtyflower said:
TFC said:

even though it looks deeply suspicious and the same twats that set up a similar stunt with 'rooney' on a city shirt

Because it is a City tattoo and not a Spurs one.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
squirtyflower said:

Because it is a City tattoo and not a Spurs one.
is that pc NJ?

It's actually a real tattoo. The guy had it done in the pub (The Garricks Head in Urmston/Davyhulme). My mate knows him and took a pic of him having it done.
Not sure if he is actually a blue or not though....I'd have to find out.

22856336.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.