Manchester City fans are becoming embarrassing.

rogdogblue said:
Unfortunately some of the Gobshites I am sat near think it's funny to slate the usual suspects throughout the game.
Fact is we have a talented squad who have not gelled as a team yet. They pay they're money and they are entitled to they're opinion but they are embarrassing to listen to, as City fans.

You should've been in 206 today. The shit Dzeko got was unreal.

Agree, some city fans are like a 5 year old let loose it a sweetshop, they taste a sweet and then spit it out quickley before really tasting it because the next tasty sweet is in arms reach.

Season card holder for my 28th year now since i was 13 so feel entitled to have an opinion i reckon...and i do agree with you but it will never stop if we won the 4 cups,ashes,ryder cup,wimbledon and the boat race theres SOME city fans who for some reason that would not be enough....Theres a couple sat behind me its every week whether we win or not abusing at least 2-3 of our players,and these are scattered around the ground and let me tell you theres a fair few of them...Same on here really people with thousands of post ripping players apart every week PATHECTIC.....Would never slag this club off EVER never have never will ,its just a joy to support them 2nd div, 1st div, prem theres only 1 MAN CITY!

-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:32 pm --

blue jim said:
Havent posted here in a while, wonder why.

The amount of absolute pish posted by so called loyal fans, its honestly a joke and a laughing stock.

If we're to believe some of these bell ends, Dzeko is bollocks, Jo cant would have trouble playing for a non league side and we're due something.

Jesus wept. We've one of the most sought after strikers in Europe and apparently he's shite. Lets not forget 5 years ago we had Corradi up front.

Wind your fucking necks in your absolute embarrassments.

^^^^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Totally agree with you Blue. I wonder if the moaners are 'new' fans?

Was listening to a debate on talksport the other day (I know that's against blue moon rules, sorry) but they made some good points about players coming in January always taking time to settle and get up to speed. Dzeko is absolute quality and I cant believe people doubt his ability. There was an arsenal fan on saying they didn't take to bergkamp for the first few months after his jan transfer and half the fans wanted to get rid. Dzeko will be as good for us as he was for them IMO....

Rodney Marsh's Hair said:
blue jim said:
Havent posted here in a while, wonder why.

The amount of absolute pish posted by so called loyal fans, its honestly a joke and a laughing stock.

If we're to believe some of these bell ends, Dzeko is bollocks, Jo cant would have trouble playing for a non league side and we're due something.

Jesus wept. We've one of the most sought after strikers in Europe and apparently he's shite. Lets not forget 5 years ago we had Corradi up front.

Wind your fucking necks in your absolute embarrassments.

^^^^^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Totally agree with you Blue. I wonder if the moaners are 'new' fans?

Well i've been a fan since we bought robinho, and i'd boo the twat. I have an access card and manage to get tickets for the games v the top 4. I'm not arsed about the fulham's or stoke's of this world, does that not make me a blue?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.