Manchester City fans are becoming embarrassing.

Lythamblue said:
Was listening to a debate on talksport the other day (I know that's against blue moon rules, sorry) but they made some good points about players coming in January always taking time to settle and get up to speed. Dzeko is absolute quality and I cant believe people doubt his ability. There was an arsenal fan on saying they didn't take to bergkamp for the first few months after his jan transfer and half the fans wanted to get rid. Dzeko will be as good for us as he was for them IMO....

If he's a tenth as good hes good enough

Drogba took a year to settle in at Chelsea ... same with Henry at Arsenal , Fellaini at Everton , Berbatov at Utd , and as for Keane and Aquilani at Liverpool .... Ha ha

blue jim said:
Havent posted here in a while, wonder why.

The amount of absolute pish posted by so called loyal fans, its honestly a joke and a laughing stock.

If we're to believe some of these bell ends, Dzeko is bollocks, Jo cant would have trouble playing for a non league side and we're due something.

Jesus wept. We've one of the most sought after strikers in Europe and apparently he's shite. Lets not forget 5 years ago we had Corradi up front.

Wind your fucking necks in your absolute embarrassments.

So is edin nowhere any good or not?

People seem to forget Tevez took 12 games before he started to shine and Henry took a year before he became an Arsenal legend.

Dzeko showed today what he can do and his assists were very good he will be a star for us the more games he plays.

The new breed of plastics is coming this'a way rather than Chelsea or previously the rags. I can understand criticizing someone like Jo - I mean you won't find many arguments to the contrary about his quality (still wouldn't boo him at the stadium - there are no, NO positives to booing a player on our team). There are poor players... average... not very good... decent... fair... many levels. Dzeko is far above these levels and people saying he's a hack are unbelievable and obviously new fans who don't remember how slowly the above-mentioned Bergkamp, Drogba, etc., settled in England. Or more recently, Tevez and Silva for us. Terrible really, our new breed of plastics demand instant satisfaction or it isn't worth it to them.

It's not the new breed of fans who let us down, it's the old guard.

For all the moaning and griping I hear about Dzeko and the likes, it's the regulars and the old trouts that do all the sniping. The kids are fine.

Let's not pretend that City fans have always been different. I've been there and seen the utterly disgraceful treatment that our 'wonderful' support gave to Ian Bowyer, Joe Corrigan, Paul Power, Kevin Bond, Adrian Heath and Richard Edghill.

Dzeko....strong, great technique, works his nuts off, beginning to link up well with Tevez, doesnt moan or complain and stays on his feet...problem?...what problem?

I agree with the OP.

I love Bluemoon, but my interest has decreased in recent times with the amount of bollocks that get's posted.

I understand you would see this kind of thing on any other forum to, but with all this status quo has now given us expectation, which many fans don't know how to deal with and be patient.

It seems that alot of fans would rather focus on the negatives, rather then the positives. For the life of me, i hope we win a cup this year and all order is restored!

Would'nt be surprised if they're a band of jokers out there on a wind up and having a laugh seeing how much chaos they can cause on a forum. I've said loads a times best way to deal with this is with a membership fee. It'd be a lot better atmosphere after every game if we did that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.