Manchester City fans are becoming embarrassing.

Every club has it's "know nowts" unfortunately we seem to have a lot, just ignore them otherwise they will send you round the bend

scorer said:
another username said:
Well i've been a fan since we bought robinho, and i'd boo the twat. I have an access card and manage to get tickets for the games v the top 4. I'm not arsed about the fulham's or stoke's of this world, does that not make me a blue?

I strongly suspect we have a piss taker here...?

No shit Sherlock.

YEH hgblue! Pack it in!
fun_Harpo_blowing_raspberry_2.jpg

Didsbury Dave said:
Threads full.of United wums

Hope you don't mean me matey boy! I'm saving up for a city tattoo and everything! What have you ever done to prove you are a blue? All i ever see you do, is slag our manager, and champion 'sparky' hughes! Maybe you are registered on the fulham equivalent to this site, with the username fulham road fred?

AlthamBlue said:
rogdogblue said:
Unfortunately some of the Gobshites I am sat near think it's funny to slate the usual suspects throughout the game.
Fact is we have a talented squad who have not gelled as a team yet. They pay they're money and they are entitled to they're opinion but they are embarrassing to listen to, as City fans.

You should've been in 206 today. The shit Dzeko got was unreal.

I thought Dzeko had a great game today. But football is all about opinions, and whats the saying "You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time" I'm old enough to remember the great players playing for us in the 70's, and witnessed the likes of Jim Melrose in the 80's. We are on the verge of having another great team but it won't happen overnight. But I guess some of our supporters like Homer Simpson "wants his deep fat fried cow now"!!

blue jim said:
Havent posted here in a while, wonder why.

The amount of absolute pish posted by so called loyal fans, its honestly a joke and a laughing stock.

If we're to believe some of these bell ends, Dzeko is bollocks, Jo cant would have trouble playing for a non league side and we're due something.

Jesus wept. We've one of the most sought after strikers in Europe and apparently he's shite. Lets not forget 5 years ago we had Corradi up front.

Wind your fucking necks in your absolute embarrassments.

Your post is spot on mate. The title isn't however. City fans aren't becoming an embarrassment but 90% of posters on this site are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.