Manchester City fans are becoming embarrassing.

DD said:
It's not the new breed of fans who let us down, it's the old guard.

For all the moaning and griping I hear about Dzeko and the likes, it's the regulars and the old trouts that do all the sniping. The kids are fine.

Let's not pretend that City fans have always been different. I've been there and seen the utterly disgraceful treatment that our 'wonderful' support gave to Ian Bowyer, Joe Corrigan, Paul Power, Kevin Bond, Adrian Heath and Richard Edghill.

And Gordon Davies!

This is spot on DD.

I cringe when I think of some of the abuse players have had to endure down the years from some City fans.

Blaming it on 'nouveau' fans is a red-herring.

City have always had their fair share of negative dicks who ruin the game for all of those who have to sit near them.

They're still doing it now to Milner and Vieira for example.

Players have always had negative comments directed towards them, ALWAYS.

The only difference now is the players getting negative comments have big reputations and big price tags... with proof on youtube of their superior skills.

Solution?

there is no solution. this is a fans forum - where debate happens.
if you dislike it - debate against it.

as for Rags on the wind-up.... this just shows how fearful they are, they weren't this active on here under Pearcey where they?
I take it as a compliment when so-called fans of hugely successful clubs are posting on our clubs forums either pretending to be supporters of city or having a go.

bluetoo said:
Dzeko....strong, great technique, works his nuts off, beginning to link up well with Tevez, doesnt moan or complain and stays on his feet...problem?...what problem?

Exactly..

From an old Trout.

Trouble is some fans are thick.

de jong doesnt tackle enough for me. Tevez doesnt work hard enough...
Kompany cannot tackle for shit...
AND JOE HART CANT CATCH A BALL TO SAVE HIS LIFE!

Okay you make yourself sound like a superfan who never criticises a player but rsc generated similar threads to dzeko and we all know how that turned out.

blue jim said:
Havent posted here in a while, wonder why.

The amount of absolute pish posted by so called loyal fans, its honestly a joke and a laughing stock.

If we're to believe some of these bell ends, Dzeko is bollocks, Jo cant would have trouble playing for a non league side and we're due something.

Jesus wept. We've one of the most sought after strikers in Europe and apparently he's shite. Lets not forget 5 years ago we had Corradi up front.

Wind your fucking necks in your absolute embarrassments.

they do have a point about jo though

blue jim said:
Havent posted here in a while, wonder why.

The amount of absolute pish posted by so called loyal fans, its honestly a joke and a laughing stock.

If we're to believe some of these bell ends, Dzeko is bollocks, Jo cant would have trouble playing for a non league side and we're due something.

Jesus wept. We've one of the most sought after strikers in Europe and apparently he's shite. Lets not forget 5 years ago we had Corradi up front.

Wind your fucking necks in your absolute embarrassments.

Would agree with this but I gthink you'll find we have been infiltrated by Rags seeing the end advancing at a pace

People will always be like this, i went mental a few years back at the guy sat behind me when we played Chelsea. He was booing and slating Samaras all game then cheered Shaun Wright Phillips (yes the guy that walked out on us) when he came on for Chelsea. I never rated Samaras but some people are ridiculous.

Dont even get me started on the 15,000 that leave home games come the 83rd minute. No wonder we dont score late goals.

Every club is exactly the same, people's opinions will always differ, they'd be called facts if not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.