Manchester City fans are becoming embarrassing.

citymad said:
Would'nt be surprised if they're a band of jokers out there on a wind up and having a laugh seeing how much chaos they can cause on a forum. I've said loads a times best way to deal with this is with a membership fee. It'd be a lot better atmosphere after every game if we did that.

No.

the thing i always hated most about the rags was the fans. and as much as i hate to say it we have a few of our own that are as bad shame on them!!!

another username said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Threads full.of United wums

Hope you don't mean me matey boy! I'm saving up for a city tattoo and everything! What have you ever done to prove you are a blue? All i ever see you do, is slag our manager, and champion 'sparky' hughes! Maybe you are registered on the fulham equivalent to this site, with the username fulham road fred?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

COME ON MODS

The best way of dealing with these negative fuckers is to ignore them, then later in the game challenge them with their comments.
Yesterday, sat in 220, I hear comments in the first half of "cant string two passes together", "stop giving the ball away", "our junior team could beat us".

Then we go 3 v 0 up and it all changes.

Notts County gave a good account of themselves as did Crawley, Orient, etc

Where we have moved on is we used to lose to these teams in the past, I sat there yesterday waiting for the goal fest which I got.

I will put my neck on the line and say that we will see a similar pattern on Thursday but end up comfortable winners.

Everyone has an opinion but for god sake get behind the team instead of talking like weve dominated Europe for the last 20 years.

bluemonkey71 said:
We need a cleansing on the forum, there are some right idiots around.

Or it has been said a newbie section where they post until the mods think they are ok this would hopefully weed out the wankers that seem to have infested the site in the last 6months and i have no doubt most are rag vermin

i think a lot of it is due to increased expectations.some will be due to addition of a few glory hunters.some people just like to moan in general and matchdays allow them to release some of their day to day tension built up over each week in a more appropriate environment.some of it is because there really are some average footballers getting paid obscene amounts of money but i suppose that only mirrors general society .people are entitled to their opinions as daft as some of them may be.i get frustrated watching some of the antics from time to time but i think we are more value now than all those years where we were struggling to scrape the forty points.keep smiling, we are a project,weve waited a few years for real success so few more wont kill us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.