Manchester City Fixture List 2013/14

can't go through the thread as I'm having a sneaky peak whilst at work but has anyone worked out which games are either side of the champs league fixtures?

charliebigspuds said:
can't go through the thread as I'm having a sneaky peak whilst at work but has anyone worked out which games are either side of the champs league fixtures?

Champions League Week 1 - 17/18 September (Game after is Rags at Home)
Champions League Week 2 - 1/2 October (Game after is Everton at Home)
Champions League Week 3 - 22/23 October (Game after is Chelsea Away)
Champions League Week 4 - 5/6 November (Game after is Sunderland Away)
Champions League Week 5 - 26/27 November (Game after is Swansea at Home)
Champions League Week 6 - 10/11 December (Game after is Arsenal at Home)

Champions League Week 1 - 17/18 September (Game before is Stoke Away)
Champions League Week 2 - 1/2 October (Game before is Villa Away)
Champions League Week 3 - 22/23 October (Game before is West Ham Away)
Champions League Week 4 - 5/6 November (Game before is Norwich at Home)
Champions League Week 5 - 26/27 November (Game before is Spurs at Home)
Champions League Week 6 - 10/11 December (Game before is Southampton Away)

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Bulldoglikeapproach said:
mancity dan said:
Usually changes from Saturday to Sunday or Monday at the worst. I am assuming you aren't too bothered about kick off times, just days?

Correct... just want to make sure I'm in the country. Thanks for the quick reply. Can't wait for October!

Everton at home in October won't be the easiest to get tickets for. You'd be better off with either Norwich or Swansea at home in November I reckon.
Or December, Liverpool and Palace within days

Conspiracy theory number 6452

See that if Saurez stays at the dippers he won't be eligible to play them, but by the time we get to Liverpool he will be able to play against us. Fucking fixed as usual, no doubt about it Baconface has had a hand in these. :-)

Rammyblues said:
Conspiracy theory number 6452

See that if Saurez stays at the dippers he won't be eligible to play them, but by the time we get to Liverpool he will be able to play against us. Fucking fixed as usual, no doubt about it Baconface has had a hand in these. :-)

It would be a conspiracy if there was any chance of him being there next season :-)

All in all there is not much to complain about in that set of fixtures

Looks like a really good list to me. At home start and finish just like past 2 seasons, home on Boxing Day and a nice spreading out of the big fixtures with the rest. Newcastle at home? We'd probably have all taken that and Cardiff for a first away game should be 'fun'.

Happy as fuck with our fixtures,there is not 1 month where I look at em and think,shit thats a tough month,plus HOME again first and last games, and a PROPER GAME at last on Boxing Day,absolutely buzzing with them ROLL ON AUGUST CTID

Correctly predicted the opening fixture. Do I win some sort of prize?

Great start for us btw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.