Manchester City Fixture List 2013/14

Castiel said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Don't like the look of uniteds run in
It's feasible that they could lose or draw their first 3 games. Can you imagine the fan reaction and media witch hunt on Moyes if it all goes tits up for them that early? Not to mention that the players would immediately begin to question his competence. They needed anything but a rough start because Moyes has zero room for error. Any other year and it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but this year they could crash at the first hurdle.

Good point mate and I hope it pans out like that. I think you lot will do them with Mourinho

quiet_riot said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Don't like the look of uniteds run in

I thought that. After Liverpool at OT in March, they could quite easily get maximum points from then until the end of the season.

Yea, all the really tough games seem to be out of their way before the end of Jan

I don't tend to take any notice of the fixtures until we've seen how strong a lot of the teams are. United run in looks easy ish now but some of those teams might be strong next year, the earlier the second United game is the better because I feel the focus is solely on that game rather than the other games in the run in.

Goodison Park 2nd last game of the season

scared_U18chan.png

mancitymick said:
Cardiff away on a Bank Holiday weekend. This has got Monday 2000 for TV written all over it

The last time that happened was 83/84 season. Lost 2-1 .

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I like our schedule, the only downside is our tougher away games are mostly in the 2nd half of the season but it's up to Pellegrini to do the business.

Yep, of the other 4 teams in the top 5, only Chelsea come to us in the 2nd half of the season and we travel to Spurs, United and Arsenal.

That combined with our relatively easy start and we'll need some sort of lead by Christmas I think.

Cardiff will be a tough game. it will be their first Prem home game as well as their cup final and I'm sure they'll play as if they're high on cocaine. This is where Kiddo needs to get across to Pelle that superior skill doesn't always win the day in the Prem,the Players have to be up for it as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.