Manchester City Fixture List 2013/14

Finally at home on boxing day! I love boxing day football but since i went to Newcastle away in 2010 i haven't even come close to getting a ticket for the last 2 games.

waspish said:
This shows you how to add iCal to your phone <a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/calendars/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/calendars/</a>

Thanks, waspish.

It was easy enough to follow the instructions and now I have all City's fixtures on my iPad.

Brilliant!

My lad has booked my grandsons Christening for the Sunday 18th August 2013. So I'm hoping for a 3pm Saturday kick off which I know won't happen. So my fingers and toes are crossed that we aren't live on Sunday TV as I won't be able to make the match. For a rare occasion, 8pm on the Monday night would suit me fine!!

Would rather us having United's opening fixtures.

Let's say the worst happens and they come out the end of those game with maximum points or two-three points of maximum possibe ponts, that will give them huge momentum for the rest of the season if you ask me.

I just hope they get a tought CL group draw, last years helped them big time.

Our Janurary fixtures don't look good either, too many aways there for me, plus we have cup games to included in there...

Run in is not bad but not great.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I just thought we played everyone twice totalling 38 games..

I always look to see if there's a stretch where we play tougher teams 3-4 weeks in a row, and also the last 5-6 games of the season.

Yes in the end everyone has the same fixtures but I believe when they are placed is a big deal.

The second half of our season is very tough with playing nearly all of the quality sides on the road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.