Manchester City Fixture List 2013/14

Opening games look good, first major test is the derby which allows us to set a precedence at home and after that Chelsea seems to be the only game i can see us dropping points. The run in towards the end of the season has plenty of speed bumps though. Everton away shouldn't pose as much as a threat anymore (hopefully) i think Moyes got them going, Arsenal away and Liverpool away within a couple of weeks isn't great with 4 games to go.. Anyway here's to a great season, at the end of the day if we want to win the league we need to beat every team in the league on their day so i'm not to worried about the fixtures.

Has anybody mentioned United's fixture list yet?

They have Liverpool, Chelsea and City in the first five games, as well as Swansea away.

Over Christmas they have Hull and Norwich away in the space of 2 days.

Hopefully these potential hiccups can work to City's advantage.

Inter Me Nan said:
So when do Sky change them again?

Someone said 8th July earlier in the thread. I'd imagine ours will be moved, just hope it's a Saturday 5:30 for ale purposes.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Don't like the look of uniteds run in
It's feasible that they could lose or draw their first 3 games. Can you imagine the fan reaction and media witch hunt on Moyes if it all goes tits up for them that early? Not to mention that the players would immediately begin to question his competence. They needed anything but a rough start because Moyes has zero room for error. Any other year and it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but this year they could crash at the first hurdle.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Inter Me Nan said:

Someone said 8th July earlier in the thread. I'd imagine ours will be moved, just hope it's a Saturday 5:30 for ale purposes.

Ours has the potential to be the Monday night fixture imo. Hope not though.

Inter Me Nan said:

Hey all, resident Yank here. Been watching City since I was eight years old and sixteen years later, I'm finally coming to see a game at the Etihad this year. Thing is, I'm trying to book the plane tickets as soon in advance as I can. My question is: how much does Sky change the fixtures? I've never had much reason to pay attention since I haven't been able to attend. Would this be mainly switching kickoff times and switching between Saturday and Sunday? Or will they be moved by several days?

Basically, I'm asking whether I should wait until July 8 to buy my plane tickets, or if I'll be good as is.

All games vital but im likening the December fixtures and our final run in from April to May.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Don't like the look of uniteds run in

I thought that. After Liverpool at OT in March, they could quite easily get maximum points from then until the end of the season.

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
Inter Me Nan said:

Hey all, resident Yank here. Been watching City since I was eight years old and sixteen years later, I'm finally coming to see a game at the Etihad this year. Thing is, I'm trying to book the plane tickets as soon in advance as I can. My question is: how much does Sky change the fixtures? I've never had much reason to pay attention since I haven't been able to attend. Would this be mainly switching kickoff times and switching between Saturday and Sunday? Or will they be moved by several days?

Usually changes from Saturday to Sunday or Monday at the worst. I am assuming you aren't too bothered about kick off times, just days?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.