Manchester City Fixture List 2013/14

The earlier fixtures look promising but it is easy to be complacent with them.

mancity dan said:
Bulldoglikeapproach said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
Someone said 8th July earlier in the thread. I'd imagine ours will be moved, just hope it's a Saturday 5:30 for ale purposes.

Hey all, resident Yank here. Been watching City since I was eight years old and sixteen years later, I'm finally coming to see a game at the Etihad this year. Thing is, I'm trying to book the plane tickets as soon in advance as I can. My question is: how much does Sky change the fixtures? I've never had much reason to pay attention since I haven't been able to attend. Would this be mainly switching kickoff times and switching between Saturday and Sunday? Or will they be moved by several days?

Usually changes from Saturday to Sunday or Monday at the worst. I am assuming you aren't too bothered about kick off times, just days?

Correct... just want to make sure I'm in the country. Thanks for the quick reply. Can't wait for October!

Inter Me Nan said:
So when do Sky change them again?

Someone said 8th July earlier in the thread. I'd imagine ours will be moved, just hope it's a Saturday 5:30 for ale purposes.

Hey all, resident Yank here. Been watching City since I was eight years old and sixteen years later, I'm finally coming to see a game at the Etihad this year. Thing is, I'm trying to book the plane tickets as soon in advance as I can. My question is: how much does Sky change the fixtures? I've never had much reason to pay attention since I haven't been able to attend. Would this be mainly switching kickoff times and switching between Saturday and Sunday? Or will they be moved by several days?

Basically, I'm asking whether I should wait until July 8 to buy my plane tickets, or if I'll be good as is.

Wait till 8 July. They can move them not only from Sat to Sunday, but also to the Monday evening. They should not move them beyond that.

1an3 said:
waspish said:
This shows you how to add iCal to your phone <a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/calendars/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/calendars/</a>

Thanks for this will have a dig.

Shame City's webcal feed is a bit crap

Shows no events in iOS calendar (although I think this is a bug in iOS)
BST events an hour out (eg. 4pm KO)

BST events are an hour out (for Google calendar and iOS calendar) for the Sky Sports one too!

mancity dan said:

Usually changes from Saturday to Sunday or Monday at the worst. I am assuming you aren't too bothered about kick off times, just days?

Correct... just want to make sure I'm in the country. Thanks for the quick reply. Can't wait for October!

No worries. Everton match then?

y
Inter Me Nan said:
So when do Sky change them again?

Fairly often mate. As stated they're apparantley due to release their first set of changes on 8th July, this normally covers the period up to the end of November (I think). Come November time they will release another load of chages covered up until February or so,thereafter the last load of changes will be announced.

Someone else may be able to clarify better but im sure that's right enough.

Expect a load of our fixtures to be Sunday fixtures, they normally are

mancity dan said:

Everton at home in October won't be the easiest to get tickets for. You'd be better off with either Norwich or Swansea at home in November I reckon.

ayrshire_blue said:
y

Fairly often mate. As stated they're apparantley due to release their first set of changes on 8th July, this normally covers the period up to the end of November (I think). Come November time they will release another load of chages covered up until February or so,thereafter the last load of changes will be announced.

Someone else may be able to clarify better but im sure that's right enough.

Expect a load of our fixtures to be Sunday fixtures, they normally are

If it is Everton at home you are coming too, most probably will be Sunday or Monday as have a Champions League game mid-week before.

January looks pretty tough to me. Three out of four away games, and not walks in the park either - Swansea Spurs and Newcastle away. Plus maybe two FA Cup games and maybe the semis of whatever the League Cup is now called as well. (I have a sneaky feeling we will do well in the league Cup this year.)

Fortunately, for the first time in three years we will not be deprived of Yaya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.