Manchester City Folklore - new book by Gary James

Gary,when is the book being sent out ? Had it ordered since May and August was when you originally said it would be out.Really looking forward to it !
See above^

I’ve ordered one, looking forward to reading it

Gary,when is the book being sent out ? Had it ordered since May and August was when you originally said it would be out.Really looking forward to it !
The publishers intend sending it out at the end of August as planned. Thanks for ordering. The final stage is obviously out of my hands but they intend despatching it by the end of the month. Cheers.

Not yet. That'll be the day or so before they're posted out. I once had almost a 1,000 subscribers to a book so that was tough. This is about a third of that I think. Cheers

Please sign mine with a fountain pen, Gary, Biros are so tacky.

Last edited:
Hi Gary,
Any further update on when the book will be sent out,bought as a Birthday present for my Father,birthday early September.
I've been told it will be sent out at the end of August but, to be frank, I think it's going to be into September. I've asked the publishers today for an update on actual date. What date do you need it by?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.