Manchester City Folklore - new book by Gary James

Just had mine delivered,looks really interesting has expected,looks very colourful too,gonna get stuck into this over the next few days.Keep up the good work Gary !

Received my copy this morning, looking forward to reading it. Just from skimming through, and knowing the quality of Gary's previous works, I'd definitely recommend it.

Mine's arrived. Great update on the club's formation and the Chew brothers. Thank you for all your hard work Gary, without which much of our history would only be poorly documented at best.

Just opened mine, can’t wait for the kids to go to bed!

Slightly disappointed not to get the full “thanks for a night I’ll never forget” dedication, but I’ll survive! ;) It was a toss up between that and “Remember when we met Beckham? What a bellend he was” but I was worried who would be responsible for the libel suit (though for it to be libel I believe it has to be a falsehood, so may have been ok)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.