Manchester City Official Photo Shoot ***********

yatesy94

Honestly i'm telling you the truth here...i'm not some kind of rag.

Just been on the blower to my dad. Hes a taxi driver(ABACUS) and has just picked up some Photographers outside our stadium. Apparently they've been taking pictures of the squad posing in the new HOME and AWAY kit. My dad asked them the predictable questions...whats the sponser and kit manufacturer going to be....?
Unfortunately the guy kept his mouth shut saying he couldn't confirm anything just yet, but he did say, that the official pictures would be posted on the official City website in the coming weeks.
One of the guys said that all of the lads at City were great with one exception, Craig Bellamy. Didn't stop moaning according to him but i guess that is understandable with the kind of injury hes got.

BEST OF ALL THE NIKE FOOTBALLS WHICH THEY WE'RE POSING WITH (rrp £50) WAS GIVEN TO MY DAD WHICH WILL NOW BE GIVEN TO ME!!!

CTID

Are we having Nike now?

If so that means Buck teeth has signed already.

Well a Nike football given to me, so its more than likely that Umbro(NIKE NOW OWN UMBRO) will be sponsering us. But...it could just be a premiership thing, Nike Balls and all....

Once i get the ball i'll UPLOAD it.

manchestermooner said:
Well a Nike football given to me, so its more than likely that Umbro will be sponsering us. But...it could be a premiership thing, Nike Balls and all....

Yep as most people on here already know, Its Umbro. Kits arrived at Manchester Airport this week. That is 100% defo.

Well it seems a bit odd, If the players are using Nike balls for the shoot then the shirts will be nike. Gary Cook came from Nike so it wouldn't be a shock if it was nike.

kiam06 said:
Well it seems a bit odd, If the players are using Nike balls for the shoot then the shirts will be nike. Gary Cook came from Nike so it wouldn't be a shock if it was nike.

Its 100% Umbro mate. I can assure you.

manchestermooner said:
Well a Nike football given to me, so its more than likely that Umbro(NIKE NOW OWN UMBRO) will be sponsering us. But...it could just be a premiership thing, Nike Balls and all....

didn't gary cook work with michael jordan and nike?

vincent said:
manchestermooner said:
Well a Nike football given to me, so its more than likely that Umbro will be sponsering us. But...it could be a premiership thing, Nike Balls and all....

Yep as most people on here already know, Its Umbro. Kits arrived at Manchester Airport this week. That is 100% defo.

Ive seen the pics with umbro on but why has it been so hush hush has the deal fallen through, those pics could be dodgy. As for the Airport how do you know that?

manchestermooner said:

Why not just send a picture instead?? :)

Garry Cook did indeed have a long spell with Nike and giants like Michael Jordan but, like i say it could just be a Premiership thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.