Manchester City Official Photo Shoot ***********

chorleybloo123 said:
Cityisland said:
I know we are minted, but why would the club waste money on a squad photoshoot when anything up to twelve members of the squad could be released/sold this summer? I would have thought it would be done in a couple of months once the squad starts to come together.

That would be after the shirt is released, it'd be pretty pointless then.

Could be promo shots for Etihad announcement/sponsor media.

kiam06 said:
Well it seems a bit odd, If the players are using Nike balls for the shoot then the shirts will be nike. Gary Cook came from Nike so it wouldn't be a shock if it was nike.
Nike have the sponsership for the Prem balls.

premier league use nike balls. Sorry if I upset anyone by pointing this out and again if anyones already put this.

Not reading 4 pages

Cityisland said:
I know we are minted, but why would the club waste money on a squad photoshoot when anything up to twelve members of the squad could be released/sold this summer? I would have thought it would be done in a couple of months once the squad starts to come together.

its not the team photo where they line up i shouldn't of thought. Its probably some players who are gonna be here next season posing round wearing the new kit

jimharri said:
Why did the kits come into the airport? Don't Umbro have manufacturing facilities in the North West?

yeah but the shirts were probably produced in some manufacturing company in another country cos its cheaper

jimharri said:
Why did the kits come into the airport? Don't Umbro have manufacturing facilities in the North West?

No idea mate. But they definitley arrived on a flight this week.

Sportswear retailer Umbro has signed a new 10-year lease at Lakeside 5000 at Cheadle Royal business park in South Manchester.

The retailer, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nike, has taken 37,456 sq ft at a rent of £18.50/ sq ft from the landlord Phoenix Life.

Umbro CEO Matthew Cook said: 'We are delighted to remain as part of the Stockport community and thank the local municipalities for their partnership in helping broker this deal. We have signed a new 10 year lease for a new building in Stockport.

'The new building is just down from our current location. Our new lease expands our space by 5,000 square feet to 37,000 square feet in the Cheadle Royal business park which will house our current employee base of 199.

'While we are fully committed to Stockport and anticipate growth, our headcount increases are expected to be incremental. News reports indicating Umbro is adding 220 new jobs with this lease extension are not correct and don’t reflect our growth plans.'

vincent said:
manchestermooner said:
Well a Nike football given to me, so its more than likely that Umbro will be sponsering us. But...it could be a premiership thing, Nike Balls and all....

Once i get the ball i'll UPLOAD it.

Yep as most people on here already know, Its Umbro. Kits arrived at Manchester Airport this week. That is 100% defo.

Hope they don't get lost in transit like the rag tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.