Manchester City Official Photo Shoot ***********

Petetheblu said:
manchestermooner said:
Well a Nike football given to me, so its more than likely that Umbro(NIKE NOW OWN UMBRO) will be sponsering us. But...it could just be a premiership thing, Nike Balls and all....

Once i get the ball i'll UPLOAD it.

Why not just send a picture instead?? :)

lol don't worry i will :p

manchestermooner said:
Garry Cook did indeed have a long spell with Nike and giants like Michael Jordan but, like i say it could just be a Premiership thing.

If they are doing pics for a new umbro shirt they wouldn't be using Nike balls, Umbro would not allow it. Like you say it might have just been a ball they were given at the club it might not have been used in the shoot.

kiam06 said:
manchestermooner said:
Garry Cook did indeed have a long spell with Nike and giants like Michael Jordan but, like i say it could just be a Premiership thing.

If they are doing pics for a new umbro shirt they wouldn't be using Nike balls, Umbro would not allow it. Like you say it might have just been a ball they were given at the club it might not have been used in the shoot.

Just to remind you Umbro have been taken over by Nike.

Is that true Umbro have been taken over by Nike?

Anyway Ive just sent a text to a City first team player if he responds with the answer I will end this confusion.

kiam06 said:

Anyway Ive just sent a text to a City first team player if he responds with the answer I will end this confusion.

Mate, I can assure you its Umbro, the shirts arrived at the airport this week.

vincent said:
kiam06 said:

Mate, I can assure you its Umbro, the shirts arrived at the airport this week.

You seem pretty sure mate so as a blue I will take your word. Umbro and Etihad it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.