Manchester City Official Photo Shoot ***********

kiam06 said:
vincent said:
kiam06 said:
Is that true Umbro have been taken over by Nike?

Anyway Ive just sent a text to a City first team player if he responds with the answer I will end this confusion.

Mate, I can assure you its Umbro, the shirts arrived at the airport this week.

You seem pretty sure mate so as a blue I will take your word. Umbro and Etihad it is.

I work in logistics at the airport. Umbro is one of our biggest customers. The kits defo arrived this week.

kiam06 said:

Anyway Ive just sent a text to a City first team player if he responds with the answer I will end this confusion.
YOU'RE ITK?!?!

What colour grundies does Robinho wear?

vincent said:
kiam06 said:
vincent said:
kiam06 said:

Mate, I can assure you its Umbro, the shirts arrived at the airport this week.

You seem pretty sure mate so as a blue I will take your word. Umbro and Etihad it is.

I work in logistics at the airport. Umbro is one of our biggest customers. The kits defo arrived this week.

Get me one then, £200 lol.

Blue Smartie said:
kiam06 said:

YOU'RE ITK?!?!

What colour grundies does Robinho wear?

He hasn't text back anyway, think he's down south tonight. Typical. Got no idea about Robbies gruds lol!!

kiam06 said:
Godfather said:
manchestermooner said:
2bluegp said:
checkout the bet fair ad at top of page. new shirt?

LOL hope not, talk about cheap and not to mention cartooish....

Isnt that our shirt from a few years back?

Yes, its the Joey Barton/Anelka firsta advice shirt.

06/07 Home Shirt with Thomas Cook.

I know we are minted, but why would the club waste money on a squad photoshoot when anything up to twelve members of the squad could be released/sold this summer? I would have thought it would be done in a couple of months once the squad starts to come together.

Cityisland said:
I know we are minted, but why would the club waste money on a squad photoshoot when anything up to twelve members of the squad could be released/sold this summer? I would have thought it would be done in a couple of months once the squad starts to come together.

That would be after the shirt is released, it'd be pretty pointless then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.