Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2022/23

To be honest, I do wonder if Pep thinks should he win the treble, what else is there to achieve! Especially with the FFP allegations, he might think it’s not worth the aggravation?

Who knows? Anyway, enjoy the victory. Tomorrow is another day.

It is pretty clear you have been watching Arsenal these last few years pal. But in fairness to you, even a fair few blues still don't always seem to get Pep.

You might be right - as we’ve seen with other great managers, once they leave, it creates a hole

To be honest, I do wonder if Pep thinks should he win the treble, what else is there to achieve! Especially with the FFP allegations, he might think it’s not worth the aggravation?

Who knows? Anyway, enjoy the victory. Tomorrow is another day.
Why would Pep want to leave if City manage a treble?

Why wouldn't he want to stick around to win four in a row, do the quad, or do a treble treble? There are always more milestones to achieve, & winners wanna keep on winning.

It seems the whole world of football is praying for Pep to do one, but why would he when he's surrounded by friends? Guardiola's incredibly close to Soriano & Txiki, & is fully supported by Khaldoon & HRH, so which club could offer him the same or more than what he has at City?

If I were in the shoes of our competitors, I'd be praying for Pep's premature departure too... \0/

Just me that isn’t able to add the scarf to their cart? Says it was added but then cart stays empty

Yea mate, it is the it's not really here scarf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.