Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2022/23

A couple of months ago I thought we'd got little chance of winning it again unless we went on one of those long winning runs AND Arse dropped a few points (which didn't look likely).
Well both have happened and I don't see anyone stopping us from getting that treble now.
Just 2 games out of 5 to win the lot!
English Champions still.
COME ON CITY!
I remember saying to a customer that i just dont think we have one of those runs in us and can see united putting in more of a challenge

Im embarrassed that i doubted the mentality of our squad

I remember saying to a customer that i just dont think we have one of those runs in us and can see united putting in more of a challenge

Im embarrassed that i doubted the mentality of our squad
Yes. Delighted we were both proved wrong!
Never assume - it makes an ass out of you and me...

If you'd said a couple of months ago that City would win the title with three games spare, nobody would have believed you.

We've been brilliant but with two wins in eight games (I think), Arsenal totally bottled it, showing relegation form when the real battle began.

Big gutted that Arsenal didn’t get a point yesterday and we needed to get something today. Better to win the league when you are at the match and all together.

I wasn’t. It’ll be delicious to be there today knowing it’s done, completely stress free and to just enjoy the football.

Think we deserve a stress free one mate, especially given the pressure “the charges” put on us all earlier in the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.