Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2022/23

The fact we can win the league and have a chance to rest players for an FA cup final ahead of a champions league final is fuckin unbelievable and not sure many understand the magnitude of what has been achieved so far given the state of us at start of season and to the possibilities on offer. Pep. Staff. Club. Players. Fans. HRH. Kool Hand Kaldoon. Cheeky. Ferran. et al...take a fuckin bow!
I'll say it again...
What a start to the end of the season!
A couple of months ago I thought we'd got little chance of winning it again unless we went on one of those long winning runs AND Arse dropped a few points (which didn't look likely).
Well both have happened and I don't see anyone stopping us from getting that treble now.
Just 2 games out of 5 to win the lot!
English Champions still.
COME ON CITY!

The comments section is full of micro penises drowning in salt and lemon juice.
If this was the swamp lot winning their first title in 10 years was all funded with oil money from a homophobe state, (who wouldn't let people like me into the country for being gay), the comments would all be "United are back!, MUFC!".

Because it's us instead, it's all use of words like "sportswashing". There are positive comments in there, but they all have more down thumbs than up thumbs.

BBC always seem to allow people to comment on anything horrible if it involves cost of living, Ukraine, Brexit or anything sports related that will cause rows. Anything nice they don't allow it.

Don’t care.. we just won our 5th title in 6 years, it has been 7 years since God (Pep) joined and over that merry period the rags have won zero…whilst spending more… PR your way out of that you red cunts

*lights cigar.
They did win the Carabou cup though, which was a big thing for us and not too long ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.