Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2022/23

I might want this more than the CL, had one of the snide twats wittering on about no fans again tonight the sad ****.
All im getting is desperation and the need for one of thecharges to stick.

The sad cunts don't see just what they have become.

Yep,as much as I want the CL I'd take the FA if it had to be a choice.

We will win both though,and it be fucking glorious!

Fantastic season from the Blue boys,huge congratulations to all the staff,management and directors and of course HH Sheikh Mansour on this incredible achievement,3 in a row,5 in 6,the Pep effect in full swing.At times it was a difficult season,with the World Cup in November,they found a way to keep in touch and galvanised even further once the 115 charges were made against the club,we are blessed to have such a special team to watch,making history and breaking records regularly,now let’s beat the Rags and Inter Milan for the treble.

We've only gone and fuckin' did it!!!.

We looked dead and buried, chasing Arsenal and it didn't look good but that team never gave up and just kept the pressure on.

What a fantastic day and we did not even play!. Tomorrow is going to be amazing, the trophy lift as well!.

One down, two more to go, but we already have the toughest one of those to win already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.