Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2022/23

playsports-ferguson.gif
I was thinking about it ... a true sporting legend would acknowledge the brilliance and hard work done to build City up to its present form.
Has this turd ever said ANYTHING at ALL EVER in this regard? This rancid classlessness reeks from ever pore of that club.

All im getting is desperation and the need for one of thecharges to stick.

The sad cunts don't see just what they have become.

Yep,as much as I want the CL I'd take the FA if it had to be a choice.

We will win both though,and it be fucking glorious!
We’ll get em both. And we’ll totally twat the rags in front of a 500m global TV audience. No hiding place for the bastards.

Thank you Pep coaches and players for a great season.

Harking back to the bad old days of the 80s and 90s may be a sign of me getting old and possibly unnecessary as we’ve long left those times behind.

But I never dreamt we would be ever this good. Many of loved ones never got to see this. So we should treasure these times.
Very true my dad took me to my 1st game in 75 , league cup 4-1 win against the rags and that was me for life , he passed away in 2011 and didn't get to see our recent success but I'm.so glad.he made.me a blue

So happy that we can rest players now for the big finals to come. We can make the perfect preparations to get this amazing treble. Time for my favourite tipple...a large Glenmorangie on the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.