Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2022/23

What a fucking team and what a fucking manager why was I worried at all this club is truly fantastic 3 in a row 3 in a row we are City 3 in a row ..Right off to grab a celebratory drink hmmm beer or gin ahh bugger it I’ll have a gin fuck it,Cmon City …..
Why not a GinBeer? Weve won the league!
:)

Thank you Pep coaches and players for a great season.

Harking back to the bad old days of the 80s and 90s may be a sign of me getting old and possibly unnecessary as we’ve long left those times behind.

But I never dreamt we would be ever this good. Many of loved ones never got to see this. So we should treasure these times.

A remarkable achievement for a remarkable group of players and coaches in such a truncated season.

5 in 6 and 3 in a row whilst being fully invested in the latter stages of every competition demonstrates such mentality,talent,professionalism and graft!!

Congratulations to them all.....and now lets complete the mission with the FA Cup and Champions League.

Thank you HH Sheikh Mansour !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.