Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2022/23

Are you suggesting that City fans are morally superior to other fans?

No I’m saying fans who support a club for the right reasons will continue to enjoy the league for what it is.
Those glory hunters & we are getting them won’t & the new breed of them will choose the latest success, who knows who that could be, West Ham or Wolves.

Normally confine myself to Liverpool thread & Off Topic but had to drop in here simply to say WELL DONE & CONGRATULATIONS
Once again, it was your ability to put together those long winning runs. At one point I foolishly thought that Arsenal would actually maintain their form and nick it from you lot.
City have once again set the standard and its up to everyone else to try and catch up......Next year will be our year!!
Yeah i agree it will be your year fella.
You'll be much too strong for Apoel of Cyprus

Normally confine myself to Liverpool thread & Off Topic but had to drop in here simply to say WELL DONE & CONGRATULATIONS
Once again, it was your ability to put together those long winning runs. At one point I foolishly thought that Arsenal would actually maintain their form and nick it from you lot.
City have once again set the standard and its up to everyone else to try and catch up......Next year will be our year!!
Good for you.

Well done Pep and the team. We deserved to win the league this season. We have that winning mentality, with the skill to match it. Also the quality of our players like De Bruyne, Rodri, Gundogan and Haaland stepping up when it really matters.

Let's now go and get the next 2 trophies available to us especially the Champions League.

I'll admit I never thought we'd win it with three games to play.
In fact I actually thought we'd finish second as the World Cup seemed to hit us more than other clubs (we had more players in Qatar) and there were too many games when things went a bit silly: Brentford and Everton at home and rags away. You could argue the points dropped against Everton and the rags were due to blind and incompetent officials but Everton were awful yet we couldn't force a second goal and we only created one chance in 90 minutes at the swamp. That's against the same rags we scored six against earlier in the season and the same rags that Liverpool put seven past.
There was nothing in the season to January to indicate we could reproduce the long winning runs that led to several of our recent titles. In addition Arsenal had a big lead and while history said we could go on a run I doubted they would collapse as they did.
We beat them in the FA Cup but it was only 1-0 so shouldn't have hit their confidence, however our 3-1 win at their place must have shook them up and the way we demolished them at home reinforced their doubts. They dropped points from winning positions at West Ham and Liverpool, and when bottom club Southampton drew at the Emirates they were in total shock. Meanwhile we just kept on winning.
Some said we had too many games with Europe and the FA Cup, but we kept on winning. We are a well-oiled machine, and I suspect many of us will be getting well-oiled after the game tomorrow.
It's a great time to be a Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.