Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2022/23

That’s not true, since the start of time all around the world leagues have had periods of dominance. Those that are yellow bellied losers who only watch football to see their clubs win become glory hunters & support the champions. Those with moral fibre stick with their own, win lose or draw, promotion or relegation dreaming of having a team that will win it. Maybe due to blind faith, ambition but evidence shows I’m right & your wrong.

Are you suggesting that City fans are morally superior to other fans?

Tomorrow morning I'm going to get up about 7am, make a brew, do my hair and my make up and then go on YouTube, type in "AFTV" sit back and watch every video they have done from August of last year up until May 20th of this year.

Now. I don't wont to spoil it for myself or jump to conclusions but I reckon before August is out their watch Along video will maybe have the "We're going to win the league" vibes about it.

I could be wrong but I'm sure I won't be.

You get me blud.
Innit fam!

Tomorrow morning I'm going to get up about 7am, make a brew, do my hair and my make up and then go on YouTube, type in "AFTV" sit back and watch every video they have done from August of last year up until May 20th of this year.

Now. I don't wont to spoil it for myself or jump to conclusions but I reckon before August is out their watch Along video will maybe have the "We're going to win the league" vibes about it.

I could be wrong but I'm sure I won't be.

You get me blud.

You’re a girl?

Big thanks to Mansour, Khaldoon, Soriano and Begiristain. They've built the platform that has allowed the playing and management staff to succeed.

Normally confine myself to Liverpool thread & Off Topic but had to drop in here simply to say WELL DONE & CONGRATULATIONS
Once again, it was your ability to put together those long winning runs. At one point I foolishly thought that Arsenal would actually maintain their form and nick it from you lot.
City have once again set the standard and its up to everyone else to try and catch up......Next year will be our year!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.