Manchester City Programmes Wanted

bit of a bump i know, but is anyone interested in a largish collection of city programmes, there are around 850 of them from the sixties (only a couple), through to the 2006 issues.

there are some quality pieces as well as the standard programmes, far to many to list.

i can post a picture or two, and will have a look for anyone that might be interested in any particular programmes.

not being a collector myself, i wouldnt really know which ones would be of interest, and they would be really cheap as single items, i would consider selling job lot.

:) thanks for any replies.

Hi mate. I think I have sourced the gills 00/01 how much. .pm me and I will have a chat with the seller . Might get the pompy 06/07 also

I have these in my possession but don't collect !!

2unvsw8.png

Colin_Bell said:
MadchesterCity said:
Hi Guys I'm looking for the following program

Manchester City vs Queens Park Rangers at Maine Road
17 August 1992
Score: 1 - 1 - draw

I want to give this as a present to my father

Please pm me if you have any details, would be greatly appreciated

Have you treid Karl Madden's shop in Mary D's, Pretty sure he could help you out on this one.

Away Wants List ;-)

69/70: Leeds, Newcastle

96/97: Lincoln(LC)

98/99: Reading

99/00: Swindon, Crewe

00/01: Gillingham(LC)

02/03: Wigan(LC), Blackburn

04/05: Blackburn

05/06: Fulham, Blackburn

06/07: Chesterfield(LC), Portsmouth

was the Gillingham game a tuesday..if so a mate of mine has it ( gills fan ) pm what you are willing to pay.

also i may of soursed the pompy 06/07.....time will tell on this though

MadchesterCity wrote:Hi Guys I'm looking for the following program

Manchester City vs Queens Park Rangers at Maine Road
17 August 1992
Score: 1 - 1 - draw

I want to give this as a present to my father

Please pm me if you have any details, would be greatly appreciated

are you still looking for this programme bruv ?
i have it
monday 17th august kick off 7.45

Been collecting City programmes for well over 20 years now and still as keen as ever to complete my targets - Have well over 2300 in my collection which boasts 64 completed Home & Away seasons from 1965/66 to the current 2008/09 season, in all competions.

Most of the Homes are stored in the old style club binders

2lc4c5t.jpg

Can anyone help with the following City away programmes I need to help give me a complete set of all home & away from 1965/66 to present season - Would be more than happy to pay a fee for these or exchange for a few duplicate City programmes I have. If there any other collectors who are missing City programmes from there collections then PM your wants and will try to help.

Once I have cleared these missing programmes I can then start on the home & away pre-1965 !!!!!

Aways

68/69: Liverpool, Stoke, Huddersfield(LC), Sunderland, Blackpool(LC), Newcastle, WHU, Spurs, Sheff.Wed, Burnley, Ipswich, Wolves, WBA, Southampton

69/70: Liverpool, Sunderland, Spurs, Bilbao(EC), Ipswich, SK Lierse(EC), Arsenal, Everton, Wolves, A.Coimbra(EC), Schalke(EC), Sheff.Wed, Gornik Zabre(ECWCF - Yeah Right)

73/74: Derby

96/97: Lincoln(LC)

97/98: Crewe

98/99:
Reading

99/00: Swindon, Crewe

00/01: Gillingham(LC)

01/02: Wimbledon

02/03: Wigan(LC), Blackburn

04/05: Oldham(FAC),Blackburn

05/06: Fulham, Boro, Blackburn

06/07: Chesterfield(LC), Portsmouth

08/09: Stoke, Arsenal

Very impressive mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.