Manchester City Programmes Wanted

I have a programme /paper from a friendly match I attended in December 1976
It was played in the bernaabeu stadium between Real Madrid and City
It finished 5-2 to Madrid and both teams finished with 9 men each
It was the most brutal match I have ever attended
It took me and my mate 24 hours on the train each way from Manchester all for the princely sum of 26 pounds from Delta travel
I would love to know if this would be off any value to any collectors of City memorabilia and how much would it be worth
I was offered 200 pounds many years ago by one of City's main collectors who said he had never seen any memorabilia from that match

Getting there with these programmes wants list so thought I'd give it anothere plug :-) If any Bluemooners have any of the old style City club programme binders I would be interested in buying them, If the price is right of course :-)

Away Programmes

68/69: Newcastle

69/70: Leeds, Newcastle

96/97: Lincoln(LC)

98/99: Reading

99/00: Swindon, Crewe

00/01: Gillingham(LC)

02/03: Wigan(LC), Blackburn

04/05: Blackburn

05/06: Fulham, Blackburn

06/07: Chesterfield(LC), Portsmouth

Do you still need the 68/69 Newcastle programme?

I’ve obtained them all from that list thanks mate.

I’m just missing two home programmes from 1946 until last season now and both are early 50’s.

Well done, no problem. I had most of the 68/69 and 68/70 season but only just seen this post.

Looking for Notts county away league cup December 1963 ,day I was born.cheers for any assistance .couple of scoops for it

Hi I have a 1999 div 2 play off final programme Gillingham v Man City and I have my Match ticket for the game only my ticket says Man City v Wigan Athletic.
Were there many tickets printed with Wigan on them ? Anyone care too offer any approx valuation?
Cheers

Hi I have a 1999 div 2 play off final programme Gillingham v Man City and I have my Match ticket for the game only my ticket says Man City v Wigan Athletic.
Were there many tickets printed with Wigan on them ? Anyone care too offer any approx valuation?
Cheers
All the tickets were printed before the semi final was completed due to the short length of time between the semi and the final. So our ticket said Wigan Athletic / Manchester City while our opponents tickets had Bournemouth / Gillingham on them.

Given the fact there were 37,000 tickets for City fans I can't see there being too much value in them at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.