Manchester City Programmes Wanted

This really is the holy grail of City programmes and at the moment they are selling for around £200 - £250 which is well below there true value - I have just picked up a mint condition copy for £227 off eBay, which a couple of years ago would have gone for anything between £400 - £700.

I would advise you to keep hold of it for little while longer yet if your looking to make a profit from it, Trouble is money is short at the moment due to the currant climate and people are selling them for well below there true value

I will give you £100 for it now ;-)

A pal of mine has a mint condition programme from this game signed by all the players.

His mother was a good friend of Helen Turner who brought it back and gave it to him when he was a young lad.

Not a spot of rain touched it.

I used to collect the programmes until I migrated to NZ in 1974 - take a look at Page 10, Saturday 5th October 1974 versus Chelsea - I'm in it.

Sorry for the thread bump!

Came across a cup winners cup final programme earlier in the week and was wondering if anyone would be interested?

Not sure how much it is worth so any information appreciated!

Belonged to my late grandfather who was at the match.

Sorry for the thread bump!

Came across a cup winners cup final programme earlier in the week and was wondering if anyone would be interested?

Not sure how much it is worth so any information appreciated!

Belonged to my late grandfather who was at the match.

The old fella has one , he was offerd £450 a few years back from a collector.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.