Manchester City put spending spree on hold

probably just realised they aint getting the players they wanted as no one will sell top players . They will get some players like we all know if we dont were fucked . They dont want us in a dogfight its fucking embarassing for them , the article refers to rags to much for me aswell

altheblue said:
probably just realised they aint getting the players they wanted as no one will sell top players . They will get some players like we all know if we dont were fucked . They dont want us in a dogfight its fucking embarassing for them , the article refers to rags to much for me aswell

I'll go with a combination of,

1. Unsure about Hughes.
2. Need to be sure the players know what the hell they are doing in the PL.
3. 2, above, and they want some British players.
4. "TOP" players don't want to come / won't be sold (for whatever reason).
5. Arabs fucking pissed off at people trying to rip them off.
6. More than we think (in my case, hope) are going to get booted out of the door in Jan, so we need more players asap at lower prices.

I'd be raiding Newcastle, West Ham, Portsmouth, Blackburn, Sunderland, Middlesborough, Everton and some of the lesser Euro lights, as well as clubs in Turkey and Argentina.

I really wonder what Garry Cook was doing in Milan this week gone. Anyway, who knows...could be something of a smokescreen. Anyway, we need players who are up for a fight.

this snippet - it's far too short to be called an article - is total bollocks. no quotes & no source mentioned. only "sources close to the owners". it's al-fahim isn't it? a man with fuck all credibility who's been sidelined by the owners yet again talking bollocks to any gullible twat who's prepared to listen. take no notice ffs.

Unfortunately the hard work to get possible quality signings has been undermined by poor performances and league position.
Whoever we had penned n for Jan are now probably no goes unless we win the next 3 and in a more positve position.
Tomorrow is a massive game, I never thought I'd be saying this.

Garry Cook said only the other day if we can make a big signing we will be doing so lets see what happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.