Manchester City Supporters Branch "Bangkok"

stumble inn have their own website http://stumbleinnbangkok.com/
I havn't been to nana for about 8 years now,been married 7 years to my Thai tirac

we're going to Thailand next april.the misses wants desperately to be there for Songhkhran,she hasn't been back for their new year for 7 years now,we always go after the season finishes here june or july ;-)

i'm gonna try and make it to the stumble inn with my son,6year old season card older and city mad,but we're gonna be mostly in pattaya and issan

Re: Manchester City Supporters Branch "Bangkok"

My mate Tom is the man at stumble inn, on Soi 4, get along there good guy

Re: Manchester City Supporters Branch

mancunial said:
My mate Tom is the man at stumble inn, on Soi 4, get along there good guy

He is a top man, just hen-pecked lol

I still have his home derby programme from last season, tell him I will drop it in for him prob November!

Well if its a City pub they had better get its shit together as they dont even have Citys game listed to be shown on Saturday!! BTW they have the Rags down as being shown @ 900 pm (3 pm English time)!!! Hope the Rags show up then-twunts!!!

Frank the Yank said:
Well if its a City pub they had better get its shit together as they dont even have Citys game listed to be shown on Saturday!! BTW they have the Rags down as being shown @ 900 pm (3 pm English time)!!! Hope the Rags show up then-twunts!!!

This is taken from stickmans weekly column about bkk and pattaya

"Next Sunday at 10 PM it's the Manchester derby in the Premier League and what better place to watch it than Stumble Inn, on Soi Nana, home of the Manchester City Supporters Club. Tom will be doing his usual free drink for every goal that City scores for anyone in a City shirt. There will be beer towers given away for correct score predictions, and also a free pie for anyone sporting their colours. Get there early to secure your seat."

Hi Tom will send you an e mail. I spend a lot of time in bangers. Used to have all the games in the comfort of my home but cannot connect with with the new cable company so I might be spending time watcihing the matches in a pub somewhere!!!!

bluetom41 said:
Hi everyone,

Tom here from Stumble Inn.

We are the official branch of Man City, so call in when you are in town.

I'm not really henpecked (much)

If you need anything you can contact me at tom@stumbleinnbangkok.com
Hello Tom. Was nice meeting you on Saturday. Cheers for the free drinks as well. Will defo call in again when I'm next in bangkok

Nice one. I live in Samui and go to Bangkok quite a bit. Plan to be there for a few weeks on business and I end up in Nana a lot. No idea why? I shall stop in for a few drinks game day and none game day. Hoping to be there for the Villa, Bayern and Everton match. A few people asked do you show Champions league matches?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.