Manchester City Supporters Branch "Bangkok"

Bangkok BUMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and the tirak (mrs ) and nipper jet off tonight on Etihad at 9.05 pm

Im gonna miss 3 home games now ,back 29th april ,gonna be in bkk from Friday 26th to tues morning 29th so gonna try and get to this bar for palace away 27 th.

up the blues

blue44 said:
Bangkok BUMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and the tirak (mrs ) and nipper jet off tonight on Etihad at 9.05 pm

Im gonna miss 3 home games now ,back 29th april ,gonna be in bkk from Friday 26th to tues morning 29th so gonna try and get to this bar for palace away 27 th.

up the blues

Enjoy the Title run in, and continue to spread the Blue word across the world. MCFC the best.

Frank the Yank said:
citysix said:
just found out they meet up for city's games at the stumble inn soi 4 nana bangkok.any blues out there watched a game there yet?looks a funky boozer and will pay it a visit in the new year
I live in Bangers half the time (well almost) and didnt know about this. There used to be a few of us that would meet at Th Pickled Liver but they changed location and some of us guys have lost touch. BTW if Asian Dave is there, dont lend him any money. Thats a fact!!!

Where the hell has Bangkok Blue gone????

Any relation to Spanish Dave?

me and the lad and mr's managed to get there on sunday for the palace game

where were the blues ???

got in just as chelsea scored their second

not one other blue in there,plus they turned the tv sound down for our game ,a fucking annoying loud local cover band playing all through our game

mai pen rai,nevermind great result !!!!!

BlueSiam said:
Frank the Yank said:
citysix said:
just found out they meet up for city's games at the stumble inn soi 4 nana bangkok.any blues out there watched a game there yet?looks a funky boozer and will pay it a visit in the new year
I live in Bangers half the time (well almost) and didnt know about this. There used to be a few of us that would meet at Th Pickled Liver but they changed location and some of us guys have lost touch. BTW if Asian Dave is there, dont lend him any money. Thats a fact!!!

No, Asian Dave come back!! You still in LOS??

Fuck knows what happened to Bangkok Blue. Hey BB give us a shout if you are still knocking about!!!!

Frank the Yank said:
BlueSiam said:
Frank the Yank said:

No, Asian Dave come back!! You still in LOS??

Fuck knows what happened to Bangkok Blue. Hey BB give us a shout if you are still knocking about!!!!

Hey Frank.....................Dave here ( Asian Blue ) let me know if your e.mail is the same, and I will update you on things !!
In the U.K at present, but plan to be in Thailand for the month of October, and will be in Bangkok for a night or two, at the beginning and end of the month........................maybe we could meet up at the Stumble Inn.......................is it any good ??
We must make a plan, as it has been too long mate.

OH MY GOD-IT LIVES!!!!! Never thought I would hear back! Hope you are in a better place in your life!!! I changed my e mail a while ago will send you a PM. In Bangers right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.