Manchester City Supporters Branch "Bangkok"

Frank the Yank said:
OH MY GOD-IT LIVES!!!!! Never thought I would hear back! Hope you are in a better place in your life!!! I changed my e mail a while ago will send you a PM. In Bangers right now.
Just sent an e.mal Frank.................

I was in there in June 2016,the owner who is a big blue wasn't there but I chatted with his manager who is from blackpool ( I think he said that ) and is a Liverpool fan.loads of signed city shirts and other related city stuff all over the walls opposite the pool table side.I was in there for the run in during the 2014 title winning season when Liverpool ballsed it up v Chelsea at home and then we beat palace to leave it all in our hands,not one single blue was in there,just me the mrs and young son.

Walked in 30 minutes before kick off to be met by thumping techno music. Asked the nice lady if the game would be on and she said yes but without sound. So we left the bar and bumped into a Thai with a city shirt on outside. Started speaking to him, asking where we could see the game. Guy couldn't speak a word of English.
Currently sat in an Irish bar called Hanrahan's just along the road watching the game. The Stumble Inn is supposed to be a city bar, home of the Bangkok SC, but didn't look like it tonight. Waste of time

bump

anyone know if stumble inn is still a City supporters club in bangers ?
looks like we're gonna be there for songkhran next april.
we arrive 2nd april at 5pm,probably the day we play liverpool if its moved from the saturday which i
reckon it will.
I'm gonna miss 3 home games and the champs league if we're still in it,there for 1 month

Why don’t you stumble in and find out ;)
Its an amazing pub,in an amazing location.
If you know,you know ;-)
But,every time I'v visited dissapointing from a City aspect ( A lot of distractions mind ;-) ) ie,no supporters club members in there to watch with, a poster above posted where they go now,but that may have changed by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.