Manchester City V Arsenal pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart, Zab, Kompany, Mangala, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Milner, Navas, Silva, Aguero

Champions2012! said:
Jullarkey said:
Aguero's in a lot of your teams but is he really able to start?? If the second half of this season turns out like last where he keeps breaking down, this will show very poor management

Are you suggesting the best striker in the world should be benched?

You're obviously not aware of his injury record and the normal procedure with bringing him back. 2 or 3 games off the bench and he's flying and ready to start after that. We need to ensure he doesn't get injured again this season. He should never have started last seasons Cup final, the FA Cup tie with Wigan or the return leg with Barca.... He wasn't the same player. Just airing some caution as to how we handle his latest comeback because he's the difference.

Blue Hefner said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Chippy_boy said:
As a betting man, I'd go with never?

I think last season, them 5 only played togethor 10 times in the league.

I'd be amazed if it was that many. They all started on the opening day last season but then Kompany went off injured

They all start V Everton away last season but then Aguero got injured.

Exactly. Started and finished a game together? I can't remember one game.

I'm starting to think that now with Nasri out he'll go to 4-4-2 to signal intent and put more pressure on them.

Hart
Zab
DeMichelis
Mangala
Clichy
Fern
Fern
Milner
Silva
Dzeko
Aguero

Still 3-1

I don't know if I like the idea of Kompany's first match back to be such a big one. I'd like to see him eased in next week against Middlesbrough

buckshot said:
I don't know if I like the idea of Kompany's first match back to be such a big one. I'd like to see him eased in next week against Middlesbrough

Unless he isn't fit then Vinny has to play, our defence isn't that great at the moment and I only see it improving with Vinny in it, even if he has been out over a month.

5 goals conceded at home to Burnley, Sunderland and Sheffield Wednesday in our last three home games is pretty shocking for a team of our standard.

Three clean sheets I expected from those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.