Manchester City V Arsenal pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
raymondkl92 said:
The slaughtered lamb said:
I'd go with this team.

The Pope said:
hart
zab kompany demichelis clichy

navas fernandinho fernando milner

silva
aguero

Could be difficult now with no Nasri or Yaya. I'd like to see nando getting forward a bit more to support the front two rather than receiving the ball in deep positions. Some of his passing against Everton wasn't the best and usually sideways. We need to see more octopus and less crab. Leave more of the defensive duties to dinho, (he's used to it when he's next to Yaya) and get Milner to tuck in when nando gets forward.

Nando does fuck all getting forward so maybe it should fernandinho going forward. He's a very very clever player.

I agree about Fernandinho.

Even though he was £30m I think he is a little underrated in world football, up until the 7-1 at the World Cup he was one of the best all round midfielders at the World Cup and an absolute beast for us at times last season and this.

.................Hart..................
....Zaba.....Mangala.....Kompany......Kolarov

................Fernandinho.......Lampard............

.....Milner ..........Silva............Navas..........

.........................Aguero....................

4-0 (Aguero, Aguero,Silva,Milner)

raymondkl92 said:
The slaughtered lamb said:
I'd go with this team.

The Pope said:
hart
zab kompany demichelis clichy

navas fernandinho fernando milner

silva
aguero

Could be difficult now with no Nasri or Yaya. I'd like to see nando getting forward a bit more to support the front two rather than receiving the ball in deep positions. Some of his passing against Everton wasn't the best and usually sideways. We need to see more octopus and less crab. Leave more of the defensive duties to dinho, (he's used to it when he's next to Yaya) and get Milner to tuck in when nando gets forward.

Nando does fuck all getting forward so maybe it should fernandinho going forward. He's a very very clever player.

After the drain of the World Cup, Dinho seems to be growing into the club and improving steadily. Without Yaya, I am hoping that Dinho will grow even more.

Nando will come along, much as most signing have done after 6-12 months.

oasis-city-greek-fan said:
-----------------Ηart
Zaba-Kompany-Demichelis-Clichy
-----Fernando-Fernandinho
Navas------Silva------Jovetic
----------Aguero

I think Jovetic can play Nasris role.... plus he is better scorer. Samirs injury is a chance for him while transfer rumors are saying that he ll leave sooner or later

I would play this team but swap Navas for Milner. Hoping for Serg to fall straight back into the rhythm he was in pre injury.

raymondkl92 said:

Two out and out wingers and a 36 year old Lampard in a midfield two? That team would get passed of the park.

sam-caddick said:
raymondkl92 said:

Two out and out wingers and a 36 year old Lampard in a midfield two? That team would get passed of the park.

Only 1. Navas, who is the other. Don't say Milner, because he's not an out and out winger.
Just gets put out there when needing defensive insurance.

kawkav said:
is Lamps somehow unavailable or injured? nobody seems to mentioned him

he is a big game player

Tbh. I wouldn't start him. He is still a class player, but he aint't getting any younger.
Impact sub, definately.

hart

zabba-kompany-mangala-clichy

fernando-fernandinho

navas-silva-milner

aguero

with chelsea win today this is a MUST win game for us Toure Bony and Nasri are big miss for this one but even so we have a team more than capable of turning arse on 3-1 win for boys in blueeeeeee C'Mon Cityyyyyyyyyyyy

raymondkl92 said:

Don't know if you meant it or not but would love to see Navas on the left because he cuts in a lot and I think he would top on the left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.