Manchester City V Arsenal pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Southampton can rip them to shreds no reason why we cannot.

Chelsea showed the gap between them and the sides on the fringe of Europe yesterday so we have to do likewise.

I think we might play a bit more on the counter tomorrow.

My only concern is us not having two of our three truly world class possession players in Nasri and Yaya with the other being Silva, those three are the main players who can keep the ball and keep us ticking the best.

The other players don't get me wrong are decent passers of the ball but their games are more dynamic and not entirely based on keeping the ball as much as those three, and for that I can see Arsenal potentially having more possession tomorrow.

Our counter attack has been pretty decent in the recent months though.

Hart
Zab
Vinny
Mangala
Clichy
Fernando
Fernandihno
Milner
Silva
Jovetic
Sergio

Without question sergio will start.

looking at the stats there hasn't been a round of games where the away side have won more than 6 matches this season.

The last time was in the opening round.

I hope Milner starts on the bench as he is poor with his ball retention and against Arsenal we need to keep the ball and use it well Nasri is a huge blow

if Milner plays Sanchez will see too much of the ball imho

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rewind-past-man-city-v-8466903" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... -v-8466903</a>

piece I did for the MEN.

raymondkl92 said:
.................Hart..................
....Zaba.....Mangala.....Kompany......Kolarov

................Fernandinho.......Lampard............

.....Milner ..........Silva............Navas..........

.........................Aguero....................

4-0 (Aguero, Aguero,Silva,Milner)

God.. in my pray.. if jesus play tonight, i hope he can cross...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.