Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
davymcfc said:
Don't underestimate the job that Rodgers has done this season. No one fancied Liverpool to achieve anything this year but he has got them playing incredible football and are still in with a great chance of winning the title. If they did go on to win the league the Liverpool fans would consider him a legend because of the job that he has done there.

I've got a very poor memory,remind me how Rodgers,and his band of Merry men, performed in the domestic cups and in Europe?

i remember rodgers being relegated (was it reading ?),and then sacked at watford because they were heading the same way , but his play off final win for swansea (which i believe was martinez's team) and granted he has had a good season at martyrpool , lets see how he handles the expectation and pressure next season, perhaps he wont sleep as soundly when his team has played 60 odd games , and has to dig deep to grind out results.

Burtonrdblue said:
Blue Jimmy9 said:
underneath the sky said:
The dippers won't get a big score against palace pullis won't let that happen its their last home game and they will sit deep and make our scouse brethren work hard it will be 3 nil at most that's unless palace can secure a draw or even a win they have done it before this season

I hope you're right and the dippers don't get a big score against Palace.
But being as the ref is their boy Clattenberg anything is possible with that bent **** ( in their favour obviously )
I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of Palace players sent off for fuck all,with him in charge.
He has been put in charge for one reason only,a dipper win !

You are definitely right about Clattenburg Jimmy, for a teams fans to be buzzing about having a certain referee is wrong and well dodgy!! Fair enough favour one ref over another for competence issues but to favour one certain referee over any other is dodgy!!! He gets all their crunch games too!! MAN UTD (a) 3 pens VIDIC red for fuck all.....MAN CITY (h) bottled sending Suarez off for dive of the season missed two pens for city. CRYSTAL PALACE (a) ????????

chelsea are the danger bin dippers will draw one of there last games.

Its all about us, no-one else just us.

We have the mentality and experience to see this through now

the atmosphere on Wednesday will be dictated by performance and scoreline its hard to be singing and dancing when ala the last 15 minutes at goodison your trying your very best to not shit yourself I love them to bits but they don't half put you through the ringer I can see the next two matches being just as tense, I just hope people taking blood pressure tablets double the dose

I think this should be sent to City and they should print it on a card that should be put on 45,000 seats to remind fans that we need all the support
very good post.............
celf said:
AshtonBlueMooner said:
This where the 12th man plays it's part. We will all be nervous, that's natural, but what we can do is push the lads across the winning line. We don't need to be arrogant like the Scousers have been, we don't need mind games like Mourinho, we just need to let our City know that we are there for them, 100%. We can't put them under pressure if we don't score in the first 15 minutes, we have to be positive, loud and proud. We can create an atmosphere where we put our City under pressure or we can create an atmosphere where we let our lads know how much we love them, how proud we are of them, how we know they are fighting till the end, how we are City, Super City, how we stand up because we love them, let's just give them everything they need to feel like unbeatable warriors going into battle. Two games, two wins. Let us be there for them and let them bring it home for us, we are one.

good post………..im sure all will be fine….fingers crossed

aguerooooo said:
the atmosphere on Wednesday will be dictated by performance and scoreline its hard to be singing and dancing when ala the last 15 minutes at goodison your trying your very best to not shit yourself I love them to bits but they don't half put you through the ringer I can see the next two matches being just as tense, I just hope people taking blood pressure tablets double the dose

i think pool will draw on mon with us getting the win on wed if thats the case it will be a little less nervy on sun knowing a draw will do it for us

gmckennasell said:
FantasyIreland said:
davymcfc said:
Don't underestimate the job that Rodgers has done this season. No one fancied Liverpool to achieve anything this year but he has got them playing incredible football and are still in with a great chance of winning the title. If they did go on to win the league the Liverpool fans would consider him a legend because of the job that he has done there.

I've got a very poor memory,remind me how Rodgers,and his band of Merry men, performed in the domestic cups and in Europe?

i remember rodgers being relegated (was it reading ?),and then sacked at watford because they were heading the same way , but his play off final win for swansea (which i believe was martinez's team) and granted he has had a good season at martyrpool , lets see how he handles the expectation and pressure next season, perhaps he wont sleep as soundly when his team has played 60 odd games , and has to dig deep to grind out results.

Spot on.

Rodgers is a one trick pony. Back to 7th next year and another excuse to light some candles.

birchwoodgingerste said:
Burtonrdblue said:
Blue Jimmy9 said:
I hope you're right and the dippers don't get a big score against Palace.
But being as the ref is their boy Clattenberg anything is possible with that bent **** ( in their favour obviously )
I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of Palace players sent off for fuck all,with him in charge.
He has been put in charge for one reason only,a dipper win !

You are definitely right about Clattenburg Jimmy, for a teams fans to be buzzing about having a certain referee is wrong and well dodgy!! Fair enough favour one ref over another for competence issues but to favour one certain referee over any other is dodgy!!! He gets all their crunch games too!! MAN UTD (a) 3 pens VIDIC red for fuck all.....MAN CITY (h) bottled sending Suarez off for dive of the season missed two pens for city. CRYSTAL PALACE (a) ????????

chelsea are the danger bin dippers will draw one of there last games.

We just need a draw and a win to put Chelsea away. We will find out who is the danger when Liverpool have played tomorrow. If Liverpool lose they are pretty stuffed because as long as we win a game we can draw the other to see off Chelsea

Chelsea win today, Liverpool lose tomorrow = Chelsea - 81, Liverpool - 80, Us - 80
Chelsea win today, Liverpool draw = Chelsea - 81, Liverpool 81, Us - 80
We all know what we need to do if Liverpool win and if they do there is a lot of pressure on us to win the Villa game.

If Chelsea draw or lose today (they won't) and Liverpool lose tomorrow then we can win the league on Wednesday with a win. Anyway that doesn't matter, we need to win every game, no excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.