Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
moon said:
Belfast_city said:
This game needs to be put to bed with a good 4 or 5 nil win to cement the goal difference,still believe city are due to hammer somenone before the season is out
If Liverpool beat Palace heavily think a big win would be needed as dippers could put a bagfull past Newcastle

I can't see that happening but I'd love it even more if they lost by 1 goal.... just 1 goal.... OH GOD MY PINTS WITH THOSE KOPITES WOULD BE SO GOOD!!

It wouldn't be good for your hearts though, here's hoping Palace win!!

The dippers won't get a big score against palace pullis won't let that happen its their last home game and they will sit deep and make our scouse brethren work hard it will be 3 nil at most that's unless palace can secure a draw or even a win they have done it before this season

Manchester_lalala said:
sam-caddick said:
Villa have no pressure on them now so they could take risks that they wouldn't normally do.

Big game performance is absolutely still required and I want us to be thinking of clean sheets in the next two games.

I know our goal difference is better than Liverpool's but I still think they could knock stupid numbers past Palace and Newcastle, especially Newcastle!

Your the most negative city fan I've seen on bluemoon. It's almost like you want Liverpool to win the league.

Don't stop Sam posting his doom. It's when he's positive we need to worry ;-)

I am with Sam on this one but with one caveat, with a bit of luck after the strain of relegation has been removed and the fact that they too are playing another game midweek they may have one eye on the last game in front of their own fans before the flip flops come out and might not be too bothered about putting in a shift against us. We on the other hand have to put a shift in and as long as we do that I can't see us losing.

underneath the sky said:
The dippers won't get a big score against palace pullis won't let that happen its their last home game and they will sit deep and make our scouse brethren work hard it will be 3 nil at most that's unless palace can secure a draw or even a win they have done it before this season
Big pressure on LFC to not only win, but win by 3 or 4.

Hope they don't get an early goal. Utd had switched off yesterday. I doubt Palace will have switched off. These are the games they got promoted for.

First time in a long time weve had VK, Toure, Silva and Aguero all fit at the same time. This and the really high spirit and belief after saturday and I see this being a really high scoring game.

Early goal would set us up nocely for a good win hopefully. Clean sheet and a few goals would be perfect

proudbear said:
First time in a long time weve had VK, Toure, Silva and Aguero all fit at the same time. This and the really high spirit and belief after saturday and I see this being a really high scoring game.
Are they fit? Not sure we know that

Marvin said:
proudbear said:
Are they fit? Not sure we know that

Aguero and Toure were both precautions, and Silva looked fine. Probably still playing with a slight ankle injury.

underneath the sky said:

Key with liverpool is to stop them scoring early...they have no plan B whatsoever. If we can see this then Im sure Pulis can.

Park the bus Pulis like you did v Chelsea and you may get sommat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.